mr.woo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr.woo

Superb buyer & a credit to the trading forum - quick payment & friendly comms; highly recommended.

Just traded a game with Mr. Woo

Quick and friendly replies to PMs and he did exactly what he said he would. You can't ask for more that that. Recomended.

Comment

Bought Bourne for 360. Game came most prompt. Communications were of the most friendy kind. Excellent young chap!

Comment

I bought a couple of psp games from mr.woo which I'm happy with. He did me a very good price on them and I got a bit of a bargain. A good seller that it is easy to recommend .

Comment

Bought resistance 2 from mr woo and it came super quick-very pleased
          cheers al

Comment

I bought Zelda:PH from mr_woo. Top seller, quick delivery and great communication. Was quick to solve any issues I had

Comment

bought a 360 game from me and the same as everyone else, top stuff from mr woo

cheers

Comment

Sold me Batman AA. Swift and pleasant seller! Top marks

Comment

Sold me Silent Hill Shattered Memories for NTSC-U Wii. Good info and communication, arrived quickly so couldnt ask for more. Top marks

Comment

Bought Super Mario Galaxy for NTSC-U. Great communication, next day delivery, and game is working fine. Would more could you want?

Comment

Good seller. Game arrived quickly and safely, and he kept me updated throughout. Recommended, would definitely trade with again.

Thanks,
                      Stu

Comment

Working...
                      X