HELP!!: Super Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!: Super Play

I had issues 1-47 (and Super Play Gold)...

Great memories-perfect condition.

Until my grandma threw them into a skip!

Has anybody got the complete set for sale?

Help me get out of this depression!!!

(And no, I did not kill her.)

I don't have any copies of Super Play to sell, but you might be interested in this thread and this thread too.

Comment

Your gran chucked them out, oof thats a bummer.

I had a quick look on ebay for you mate and found nothing. I think your best chance is too make a thread in the wanted forum and hope somebody is willing to part with their collection.

There is a few forumites mentioned in those threads who have collections, maybe pm them to see if they are willing to sell.

hope you get it sorted mate

Comment

I have the complete set... all 47 issues in binders, AND Superplay Gold. And I think almost all of the freebies given away on the front/inside. Not for sale though :P

If they were scanner friendly, then someone could do them in a set on CD. But most of them were wider than A4...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I have the first 21 issues of Super Play and Super Play Gold but they're not for sale either. I have issue 38 for sale though.

Comment

Thats cruel saying you have a complete set and they aren't for sale when the person has said he wants them... I don't like the SNES or RPGs so passed by Super Play...

Comment

That's why I linked onto say that if they were scanner friendly, then a set like that could be done (even by myself seeing I have all the source material). It's annoying that they aren't as I know several people who'd want copies.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Super Play

Thanks for the advice

Have posted on the wanted section...

Sure that collection isn't for sale...?????

Will pay cash!

Comment

Hell, I'd probably pay cash for every issue on a disk.

Not a lot of cash, but cash nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle UK
                    I have the first 21 issues of Super Play and Super Play Gold but they're not for sale either. I have issue 38 for sale though.

How much mate including PP??

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                      I have the complete set... all 47 issues in binders, AND Superplay Gold. And I think almost all of the freebies given away on the front/inside. Not for sale though :P

If they were scanner friendly, then someone could do them in a set on CD. But most of them were wider than A4...

For me if the complete collection on disk is not really worth it. I love the fact that when you read an issue you look at it and think: whoa this is ten years old etc etc.

Like roms really, alright for playing but still nor the real thing is it.

Comment

Actually I was digging around for the issue after someone PM'd me, but couldn't find it - I may have sold it. I've offered issue 21 to someone (comes with sealed Akira Trading cards) but if they don't want it then I'll offer it to you Geo.

Comment

done , lmk mate cheers 8)

Comment

Working...
                          X