n64 jpn games moves cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n64 jpn games moves cards

does anyone know if ALL jpn n64 games are meant to come with moves card or is it just Nintendo and Rare ones that do

in particular i want to know about the virtual pro wrestling games

I only have the 2 JP games at the mo, Sin & Punishment has a moves card, Custom Robo doesn't................probably of no use to you but there you go...

Comment

Of the 12 JP N64 games I have the 5 Nintendo games did have cards with the moves in and the other 7 didn't so I guess it's just Nintendo.

Lots of the Super Famicom games I have which were published by Nintendo have moves cards, again none of the SFC games I have from other publishers have move cards.

Comment

Like other people have mentioned, most 1st party nintendo games seem to have them.

With 3rd party games its pretty random, it makes it hard to know as well weither you have a complete copy of a game.

Also just checked my custom robo 1 & 2 and they both have move cards in.

Comment

So my "mint & complete" Custom Robo isn't so complete - DAMN YOU EBAY!

Comment

Importaku do you know anything about the game called mario no photopie. What Is the memory card that comes with it for and was a camera ever released for it

Comment

No camera to my knowledge. They provided you with a standard SD card with the package just in case you didn't have one (I need to confer with the manual to see what size the cart could handle). It works in any digital camera that uses that format card. I've tried it out so I know it's okay

On a basic level it's a standalone N64 version of the artist packages for the 64DD...

I'd like to know what sort of value it has though... aside from myself and Importaku, does anyone else have it?
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I've been offered it new and unused for $69

Do you think that it worth it?

Comment

Well if you want to do on an N64 what you can in Photoshop with digital images (and remember this is from 1995 and pretty unheard of at the time) then go ahead. I paid slightly more than that for my copy and mine was second hand (though in good condition).
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

don't mind me asking - what's a 'moves card'?

Comment

I guess;

Press A to fire
                      Press B to jump

etc etc, printed card that just lists what each button does, probably same as in the manual, I got the same with Theme Park World on the PC, it's just a summary of what each button does.

Comment

The piece of paper/ card in the lower right hand section of the pic.
                        It just details what the buttons do etc.

Comment

ah, thought as much... what ever happened to a manual?

Comment

i have ordered mario no photopie but does anyone know what the smaller boxes in those pics are

Comment

They are expansion cards, they have extra graphics on them that you can add to your pictures.

Very hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                              X