UK Neo-Geo AES Metal Slug Favour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Neo-Geo AES Metal Slug Favour...

I have recently picked up this game, but it comes without its cover or instructions. I wondered if anyone has the UK version and would be willing to do me a huge favour.

I need a professionally reproduced set of instructions and the cover. This can be done by taking them in to a printers or graphics designers and getting them to make an exact 1:1 copy. I have done this before with another game, but unfortunately I don't know anyone who has Metal Slug.

If some kind soul could do this for me I would pay a shed load of money for the favour, as well as all the costs of getting it printed.

PM or E-Mail me back if you're nice enough to do this for me!

AndyB

You wouldn't be trying to patch up and sell a conversion would you......?

Comment

Hmm,

sounds a bit fishy Andy. At the end of the day its all about the games. If I had an original AES Metal Slug then I'd want the original artwork to go with it. Not some repro. You'll need to be a bit more convincing than that. --EDIT-- Just realised that doesn't make any sense...

I know that requests of this nature on a certain other forum would be shot down in 3 pages of flame posts. We're a little more restrained here though

Comment

Cover art and manuals for Neo games (for conversions) are available all over the net, it's just a case of looking.

Anyway, the boy's prayers were answered in this thread using this link.

You wouldn't be trying to patch up and sell a conversion would you......?
        Even as a staunch collector, I don't see the problem with conversions, as long as people know they are paying for a conversion. If you want to buy two games and hack them into one, you aren't doing anything illegal I don't think (even if it was technically illegal to play a game you paid for on a system it wasn't quite intended for, it's highly unlikely you'd be prosecuted for using the bones of two second hand games on a system that isn't even manufactured anymore! About as much chance as being prosecuted for taping a program off the telly, I reckon ^^ ).

Comment

I found that link, the NG seems to have a great number of excellent fan sites, nice to see it going from strength to strength.

I PM'd AndyB weeks ago and haven't heard anything since ......

Comment

Working...
          X