Kaido Battle 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaido Battle 2

Lets drift again like we did last summer OOoooo lest drift again, drifting time is here...

First impressions after half an hour of play is HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS HOOOJ

Took me 20 minutes to get into the bloody car, there are so many menus and otions it makes Tokyo Highway Challenge look like Daytona in the menu department.

These are the cool things I've found so far

1) There is some sort of eJay style music arrangement sub game where you earn musical parts during racing
    2) It features sponsorship and fan statistics in the conquest mode
    3) On the fan front there is some bizarre "Love" type thing going on
    4) Its not just head to head duels, they've put in PGR2 style skill elements too
    5) You can trawl car parks for people to challenge
    6) It's looking to be very gritty and very tough. Quite a realisitic physics engine at work here even better than Battle Gear although no where near as accessible.
    7) European manufacturers are here too, Alfa, VW, Lotus

More as it unfolds.

If you like Shutokou Battle 01, but hated Initial D THAT means you COMMANDER MARKLAR, buy this game

You funny
    Attached Files

Comment

Aye Marklar, this has got your name on it

Those musical notes are for using in the BGM editor, where you can make your own music tracks.

Once you get your mitts on a half-decent set of cars, it's quite easy. Last time I played this I only had a few rivals left to beat...I ought to go back and finish the job

Comment

Working...
      X