Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N-Gage QD review

It's ****.

Just got one delivered from Nokia. You just cannot use it as a phone. The earpiece is like some kind of joke. The menu is terrible. I much prefer my old one.

The rubber things that enable the carts access to the device are troublesome and irritating and seem likely to break. It looks and feels cheap.

I really hate it.

Sorry, I know this is really negative, but I was interested to see how it operates as a phone. Because, if you go for one as a games machine, obviously it becomes your phone. I?m amazed that Nokia can get it so wrong.

When does the QD launch? It will be an interesting time. I heard something off the record recently about N-Gage sales. I cannot tell you the exact number but it?s a single figure sum for one week in the UK?

Stefan.

I'll give you twenty quid for it seen a few other reviews that haven't been that bad. It must be out soon, about ?150 I think or free with a contract.

Comment

Is it still like holding a cornish pasty to your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser
        Is it still like holding a cornish pasty to your head?
        Hey tosser , you just made me spray coffee all over my monitor

Cornish Pasty

Comment

Sorry, it needed a clean anyway!

Comment

Ummm its actually out to buy in the shops now, ?150 that includes the sims busting out in gamestation

Comment

Just think of how much money Nokia (and its software partners) invested in this crock of ****.

Heads will roll.

Comment

Working...
              X