Yoshimoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoshimoto

Good comm's, prompt payment and no bother whatsoever.

Reccommended.

Traded some saturn titles for a Wonderswan Crystal and games, great comms, prompt delivery of items, would definitely do business again.

Comment

Hi,
      just bought a Saturn from me.An absolute pleasure to deal with,fast&friendly comms throughout,same day lightening payment and basically just a thorougly decent chap.Totally recommended.
      Ta famitsu1

Comment

Originally posted by famitsu1
        Hi,
        just bought a Saturn from me.An absolute pleasure to deal with,fast&friendly comms throughout,same day lightening payment and basically just a thorougly decent chap.Totally recommended.
        Ta famitsu1
        It was actually a Saturn pad mate, but if i've misunderstood our conversations and you're gonna send me a Saturn console to go with the pad then great...it was a better deal than i first thought.

Comment

I won a free remote for a Sony TV from Yoshimoto, which he sent me promptly and well packed. I imagine this level of service would be the same if i'd brought something off him!

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Bought GTA 2-pk for the XB. Packing was WAY better than 99% of online sites I use and the games were sent before I paid.
            Top level service - many thanks

Comment

Hi,
              really great buyer,fast&freidnly comms throughout,same day payment,totally flawless,smooth like butter transaction.
              Cheers famitsu1

Comment

Hi,
                another flawless deal,bloody excellent,reliable and friendly comms as usual and no messing about in the payment department either.Highly highly highly recommended.
                Ta famitsu1

Comment

Sold goods to Yoshimoto - Knows what he's after, no messing about - Very fast payment and good communication

Comment

Great buyer. Recieved payment within hours and excellent to deal with. Cheers

Comment

send yoshi the wrong thing by mistake but he was awesome about it and we sorted it out fine, great trader, very friendly!

Comment

nice friendly guy to sell to, was lightning fast with payment and kept me up to date with top comms to boot.

recommended

tbm.

Comment

Brought an XBox from Richard. Arrived quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. Great communication also. Highly recommended and I hope to deal with again.

Many thanks again, Jason.

Comment

another smooth as silk deal with Yoshimoto, many thanks mate

tbm.

Comment

Great seller, lovely item, effortless transaction..

Comment

Working...
                              X