Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanjeev

Bought Pikmin on Jap GC from sanjeev.

Very easy trade, friendly chap and arrived very quickly.

Highly recommended !

Andy

Games recieved day after money was deposited in excellent condition. Very easy to deal with no problems and was patient enough to wait over the weekend for payment.

Comment

I hope this is the right member, I assume the 'y' in the title name is supposed to be a 'v' ? Sorry if not, please let me know if i have got this wrong : /

Anyhoo... I received a game from sanjeev with no problems what so ever. It arrived in absolutely perfect condition and exactly as described. He is a very polite member of the forum with great coms. Will no hesitate to use again.

Thanks again Mr. Take care
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Fantastic seller. Game turned up quickly and in extra mint condition and at a fantastic price. Plus to top it all off the man didn't take the money until I had told him I had received the game! Good work.

Comment

Very nice guy to deal with, and apparently good looking too (well my moms seems to think so, erm.........yeah........) Whatever? Game in good condition, value for money and door to door delivery too. Will definatley use again. Thanks m8!

Comment

Quick payment, and super comms`, many thanks

Spoony.

Comment

Sanjeev

Sold me an XBox with 6 games everything in near mint condition at a very reasonable price, recommended seller.

Comment

Excellent, great price, exactly as described and good comunication.

Comment

Bought a DS off sanjeev. Was very helpful with sorting out a suitable delivery time and the goods arrived as described and well packaged. Great trader

Comment

Bought Res Evil 4 and was very fast in sending me the item once the payment had been cleared. The University of Gaming aka Sega should hire him to sell all their games, that way all their customers would be as happy as the one he made here.

Comment

Working...
                    X