Backdrifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backdrifter

Bought a few items from me, paid instantly and lots of freindly PM's. A pleasure to deal with! Many thanks mate

Sold another item to Backdrifter, once again instant payment through Paypal and fast and friendly comms. A pleasure to deal with again. Cheers

Comment

Backdrifter

He paid bang on when he said cudn't ask for a smoother transaction. Recommended to other members
      Last edited by charlesr; 08-03-2006, 07:29.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. One of the most friendly and communicative traders I've ever dealt with, responsive and prompt with payments etc, no problems at any stage.

Thoroughly recommend to everyone.

Comment

Sold Harvest Moon GC to Backdrifter. Payment received promptly and PMs always friendly. Excellent trader.

Comment

Excellent stuff. Prompt payment and cheery PM's even when the goods I'd sent seemed to be taking ages to arrive. Well recommended.

Comment

Brought a couple of games from Backdrifter. Arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Comment

bought 4 GBA games from this man, they arrived quickly and were well packaged

top deal

Comment

Bought a DS game from me. Paid promptly, and friendly communication throughout. Highly recommended. Thanks

Comment

Recommended. Top trader! Bought some C64 stuff from me. Great comms.

Comment

Sonic DS

I bought Sonic DS off Chris. Very polite and friendly comms and the game arrived in about 24 hours. Poor fellow had to brave antartic temperatures to get to the post office to send it recorded at my behest, so I am grateful :-)

Recommended without mitigation.
                      Last edited by Richie; 16-03-2006, 10:05. Reason: speeling

Comment

Bought a couple of PSP games off backdrifter. Smooth deal, no problems at all.

Comment

Excellent trader, did a deal with me on his Liberty City Stories and Shadow of the Colossus OST. Super fast delivery and excellent communication, great trader.

Comment

Great seller, had a Wii game and a chuckle-tastic Police Squad DVD. Knocked some off the price and sent the bastards in double quick time. Cheers pal!

Comment

Working...
                            X