jimmie2k / jimmbob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmie2k / jimmbob

Bought a GBA with afterburner installed from him. Everything in immaculate condition, with a couple of extras, and all in the best packaging I've seen from anywhere. Ever.

Though paying by cheque, item was sent when deal was agreed, so I've got it for the weekend. Couldn't be happier - do not hesitate to deal with this guy! Top bloke too.

It's people like this that make me poor. must....stop...spending
    Last edited by VR46; 03-07-2007, 08:52.

Bought an RGB cable from this guy and what can I say, posted the Cable on Friday and received it Saturday. Great Communication and was very friendly.

Would not hesitate to buy from this guy again.
    Superb Service.

Comment

He's just bought a cube game from me, instant payment, very friendly mails. Top bloke!!!

Comment

Sold a DVD box set to J and had no problems whatso ever Fast and friendly replies and the money was recieved very quickly. Top eba...hehe I mean trader

Comment

Excellent buyer, lightning fast payment and friendly to boot!
          Perfect transaction, thanks alot mate!
          Ross.

Comment

Great buyer, friendly comms and fast payer. Thanks

Comment

I bought a SCART lead from him and arrived very quickly, well packed and in good condition. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Very friendly, very fast shipping, highly recommended.

Thanks

Comment

Received a DC arcade stick next day - excellent trader!

Comment

Bought SC2 and the game was posted before payment had been recieved ! Easily one of the best. Thanks so much mate

Comment

Very fast and friendly seller, the game arrived exactly as desribed, dispatched immediately, and well packaged. I was kept informed throughout.

Highly recommended, thanks

Comment

Extremely fast delivery of a mint SC2 arcade stick - much appreciated man! ^^

Comment

Very fast, friendly, good coms and a nice bloke - thanks Jimbo - definitely recommended.

Comment

Reliable bloke Money came fast and communication was top notch

Comment

Yeah, he's cool. I know him for some time, he sended me some stuff and so. Nice Bloke 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X