Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ham Ham Sports

Woo hoo!!

Arrived today, and it's even cooler than it looks.

So far I've played 100m sprint, tennis, hammer throw and high dive. All of them were much tougher than I was expecting. The controls are timing based rather than button bashing, handy considering you're holding the screen

In between events you get to mooch about around the complex. I just found a game and watch style game with simulated LCD display and bleepy sfx...

Then my battery died.

Will update as I play more, but I'd say if you liked the look of the videos you WILL like this.

I tried to buy it the other day but couldn't find it in the shops

I don't actually have my GBA at the moment, which doesn't help of course...

Comment

What's really good about it is that once you've finished the tournament once (and won, I'm guessing... I did it first time, though that's not much of a boast), a whole new adventuring angle opens up for the second run-through that makes it much more like ham-Ham Heartbreak. Great fun... shame it's not link-up for the events (only links to share Friend Cards... bah).

Comment

Been playing this for a while and it's cool. Not entirely convinced about the RPG elements but the free mode, earned by completing one tournament, has had lots of play. Basically it allows you to play ant game at any point.

Just wondering what everyones best scores were? I've broken a few World Records, here are my best scores:
        100M Dash: (WR) 0'09"69
        Hurdles: 0'12"99
        Pole Vault: (WR) 6,15
        Triple Jump: (WR) 19,33
        Hammer Throw: (WR) 89,98
        Last edited by bowser123; 02-08-2004, 19:27. Reason: New high score

Comment

Anybody playing this bar me?

Me and some guys at work have got a load of new scores, here they are:

100M Dash: (WR) 0'09"43
          Hurdles: (WR) 0'12"46
          Pole Vault: (WR) 6,15
          Triple Jump: (WR) 19,48
          Hammer Throw: (WR) 90,20

Comment

Working...
          X