Rockman X Command mission (Gamecube)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockman X Command mission (Gamecube)

Just got this for the GC the other day and i have to say it totally kicks ass.

Yet another gamecube RPG thats well worth adding to anyones collection. Im a few hours into the game and im loving every bit of it.

I love the cell shaded look of the characters & the voice acting is pretty good as well. The game intro is very catchy.

The battle system is turn based with your main weapon assigned to the A button you also have 2 secondary weapons on the X & Y buttons then the R trigger button is used for your special attack.

Another cool feature is the option to transform your character into a hyper version of themselves which allows you to use a more powerful special attack. The most satisfying thing so far is the final attack.

If you manage to get the enemies energy down so there is just a tiny bit left then you can use the final attack where all 3 members of your party attack at once the amount of hits you can pull of is mental if you do it just right.

Well thats my 2p's worth.

Is it import friendly?

Comment

Yeah it seems pretty import friendly for a RPG. Eveything is in kana so if you can understand hiragana & katakana you should be able to read most of the menu options and item descriptions.

But even if you cant read kana you could make it through by trial and error.

Comment

I'm stuck in this game! I'm at the seventh chapter, in the vanilia desert I think.

I already have looked at gamefaqs but it doesn't work. I have found the last jammer thing which is at 100%, I followed its cables but no cutscene or anything that help me to exit this damn desert.

Anybody knows please?

Comment

Working...
        X