John Beaulieu aka camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Beaulieu aka camps

top bloke sent cash very quickly got it the day after sale was arranged, your stick will go out as soon as i find a box big enough for it
    top marks!

Top bloke and very honest.

Cheers.

Comment

Have bought and sold loads of stuff, most recently sold zelda bonus disk. Very reliable and good communication.

Comment

Paid cash for my Capcom V Snk 2 very quickly and no probs with communication. Recommended for sure

Comment

good comms, very quick payment. a pleasure to deal with, hopefully not the last time either.

tbm.

Comment

Bought a saturn via camps. Very good communication, and even though there was a small problem, it was sorted quickly.

He even threw in a lightgun too \o/

Very trustworthy.

Last edited by Tom Salter; 02-05-2005, 22:58.

Comment

Nice smooth deal. Very quick payment, friendly comms. Highly recommended.

Comment

what a great guy, sent money when he said he would, and kept me poted on the situation at all times, trust this guy

Comment

Good bloke to deal with. Good communication and quick payment. Excellent.

Comment

Great to deal with, friendly pm's and cash arrived next day.

Cheers

Comment

The postal order arrived the next day. Impressive

Hope you enjoy the game

Comment

Paid when he said he would, and with cash too

Comment

Second time trading with camps. Fast payment again and an all round top bloke.

Comment

Third time dealing with Camps in as many weeks. One of the best payers I have dealt with on here. Great comms and paid exactly when he said he would.

Comment

He bought another game off me and paid with cash (again). Top fella, great comms and all round nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X