Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokuda

Bought a hello kitty DC from Allan.

No bother at all, and the "happy birthday Zoe" message on the packaging gave me a bit of a giggle.

Thanks.

I bought a large AES lot from him. He was very friendly, and also wrote a birthday message on mine too.

Top guy

Comment

Bought the DC Yu Suzuki book/disc from Allan.. legged it all the way over from Japan in a few days and contained enough bubble wrap to protect a lorry in transit.

Sound as a pound.

Comment

Allan is the friendliest and most trustworthy trader I have ever dealt with, period.

Comment

The best seller ever! Can get any game you mention and also very friendly indeed. Highly Recommended!

Comment

I've used Tokuda on at least 3 occasions, he is top man 8)

Comment

this man has helped me fill holes in my DC collection and aways delivers the goods!

Use

Comment

I'm sure everyone knows how good Allan is already, so i'll just add my name to his list of adoring fans.

Comment

I'M TOKUDAS NO:1 FAN

Comment

Have brought many things from allan come in days in MINT condition he is a importers dream

Comment

The most gutting thing about Tokuda is that I didnt start using his service sooner!

Comment

I've bought quite a few items from Allan and he's without a doubt, one of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Superb service. Great prices. Prompt Delivery.

What more can be said that already hasn't been mentioned?

Highly. Highly Recommended.

Comment

superb, closest thing to being in Japan!

fantastic!

buddha

Comment

Top bloke, got my PN03 through this morning in perfect condition with no import charges.

Comment

Can't add a lot to the other posts - all round top bloke, friendly & fast & knows his **** too.

Got me a Space Channel 5...

Comment

Working...
                              X