Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'

Hi,
    very recently bought Jap DC GGX off of me.Great comms,fast&friendly.Lightening payment(the same day).A smooth as butter deal,can't recommend to highly.Many thx Mark.
    Ta famitsu1

Excellent, honest trader. Very fast payment. Top guy

Comment

sold a couple of pokemon minis to c', he was very polite in all his messages, sent the money very quickley even sent more to cover fees and a bit extra , really great guy to deal with.
      thanks

Comment

Posted by Kubrick:

Excellent to deal with. Friendly & very quick with PMs and payment. Recommended

Comment

Posted by me for real this time

Different transaction but same as above, top class all the way and great to deal with, cheers

Comment

Nice speedy postage, item in top condition and friendly+prompt PMs, deffo recommended

Comment

Super-fast payment for a console - good comms & an all-round good guy. Highly recommended

Comment

Bought a PS2 from me. Just like my previous dealings with C', it was a very smooth and friendly transaction. Highly recommended.

Comment

Purchased RE CVX on GC from C'. Quick sale, alot of PM's. He sent the item and itgot to me straight away. Very good seller- recommended!

Comment

Sold me Space Channel 5: Part 2 and I couldn't be happier thanks

Comment

Bought Professor Layton (DS), good communications and it arrived nice and quick! Cheers

Comment

bought Uncharted from Mark,good comms and quick postage.....

cheers man!!

Comment

Bought Burnout Paradise PS3 from Mark. Arrived promptly and was brand new & sealed. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought some points from me, paid quickly, good comms. Nice and easy!

Comment

Working...
                            X