VGA splitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VGA splitter

I now use three pieces of equipment with my monitor, my pc dreamcast and xbox, as you can imagine I'm getting pretty fed up with constantly having to keep pluging and unplugin things into the monitors cable and was wondering wether there were vga splitter boxes availible at reasonable prices and if there are how good are they? is there any picture distortion, interference etc, any advice would be welcome.

They are quite good and as the frequency is only going to VGA standard you won't need anything too expensive (expensive ones handle up to stupid resolutions).

You can get cables which allow two PCs to share one monitor but I've not been able to find anywhere selling them, so try the place below.

Lindy make manual monitor switchboxes for around ?30 (but you will need to buy VGA cables for them...)

Lindy Electronics offer a vast selection of connectivity solutions. Choose from a range of high quality cables and electronics from Lindy. From computers to networking, we have all of your needs covered — order now!

Hope that helps...

Comment

Look for KVM Switches.
      I got one from a computer store (where I work 8) )

Comment

Working...
      X