DrillLand + Ikuruga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrillLand + Ikuruga

I just got back from Tokyo and managed to buy a few games out there. I got DrillLand and Ikuruga, but, I have got a US GC.

I was thinking about getting a Freeloader to play these when I heard something about not being able to save DrillLand games using a Freeloader. Ikuruga is meant to be fine.

My quesiton is - What should I do?

Would getting my GC "switched" solve the problem of not being able to save in DrillLand or is it something to do with US memory cards.

If switching is the best way forward, does anyone know of anywhere in either Edinburgh (1st choice), Manchester (2nd choice) or London (3rd choice) where I could get this switch done?

How much is it likely to cost?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Boomah

I would think you should be able to save DrillLand fine on a US Cube with Freeloader. You'd just need a normal US format card to save on.

The best idea would be to get it switched. Then you'd have no worries about compatibility in the future

The only thing you'd need is a separate memory card for Jap saves...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Well for the price your gonna pay for a freelaoder 16.99-19.99 depending on where you buy it from.You may as well get will2003 or saurin to mod it for 20.00 . Or maybe you could even do it ya self!

Comment

Working...
      X