The ladies of Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ladies of Live!

Just curious... has anyone seen any girls on Xbox Live! yet? And no, a man using the "little girl" voice mask doesn't count!

I was playing Capcom VS SNK 2 at about 2:00am this morning and someone destroyed my Ryu, Akuma and E.Honda team with a bunch of SNK characters. After the game some girl starts talking in Japanese and laughing at me! I shant be playing her again, she was hardcore.

I played a game of MotoGP where there were at least two girls present. They whupped my arse at it too :P

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
      someone destroyed my Ryu, Akuma and E.Honda team
      *cough*scrub*/cough*

ladies? games? neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

I'd rather be a scrub than an elitist. Ryu is simply the best.

Comment

I would'nt say ryu and akuma are scrub charachters as they balanced... Honda on the other hand is a cheap BIG ass against any character that dont have a counter! HUUT HEUT! <O=

Comment

Well, I agree about Honda (And Blanka come to think of it), he is quite cheap. Not as annoying as Bison though.

Comment

er u dont think that you pld there boyfriends who beat u then to rub a little salt into the wound they handed there mikes to there girlfriends to humiliate u a tad more

Comment

I played a girl once on CvS2, I beat her quite badly, and she started saying how I should take it easy on her because she was a girl, so I started using random characters against her Ratio 4 Sakura, and was still beating her. She finally beat me once, and she was really apologetic and said thank you and goodbye when I left the game. Far too nice if you ask me.

Comment

There's a girl on Moto GP who is AWESOME ^ ^

Her name is Venus De Milo i think. She's from the States and is seriously good at moto and has a soft country stlye American accent as well....

Wish there were more though. I think games like PSO see more ladies.

Comment

While not particulary Live related Ive found the uptake by Girls on the more recent versions of PSO to be amazing.

On the Dreamcast, I met around 4 girl gamers during the entiretly of my play time. On the Gamecube, since the PAL release I've met 20 or so girl gamers. Even my girlfriend has become addicted to the dreaded PSO..its nice to see.

Comment

I am a girl gamer with xbox live and capcom vs snk !

anyway i ain't that good (yet) but i am getting there.

Anyway i will give you guys a match someday but AC ism's only (i can do a dragon punch perfectly well without stoopid EC'ims)

EDIT: ps My team is Gouki, Ken, Ryu !

Comment

My missus was addicted to PSO and put hundreds and hundreds of hours into it as did I.

She hasn't got a Xbox but is looking forward to playing True Fantasy Live on mine and has been playing a lot of Burnout 2 recently

Comment

on a slightly related note,

PAL PSO Xbox is out tomorrow. Anyone pickin it up? 60days free trial.

I've come across a few female yanks on Moto GP, I must say, the American women are much better at it than the American males in general

Comment

There where some totty on list night - UK based for sure - probably on their other halfs box!

Comment

Originally posted by majin morpheus
                              probably on their other halfs box!
                              heh heh heh some female gamers actually own there own machines

but you did say probably and the percentages probably would indicate that you are right ft:

Comment

Working...
                              X