MOTO GP 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTO GP 2

Well according to GAME this is out on friday.

I was just wondering if anyone else is getting it on friday and if so might be online for a game?

Cheers

Tommy

Tommy

I keep hearing that it was been put back until 16/05/03. Checked a couple of sites and looks to be the case.

I will be getting it, but will be out Friday and working till late on Saturday, but will get home and be on it for the rest of the weekend I think (thats if its released this Friday).

Please could you let me know if you are able to confirm the release date.

Cheers
    TR

Comment

Balls!

Looks like your right Trok, 15/16th of May it is...

Comment

Aw come on, it's only a week later.

MotoGP actually came out a few weeks early last time...

Comment

But its a whole week without it .

I need MotoGp 2 now.

Still its MotoGP at Jerez on Sunday so will have to watch that instead.

Is RTCW still slated for release on te 16th or has that been pushed back?

TR

Comment

Yeah it's still on for the 16th Trok, played the demo on the cover of xbox magazine and it seems quite good ^ ^

Comment

Hmm, I best scrape a few pennies together for the 16th then, gonna be a game buying kind of day .

Yeah, I fancy RTCW, I played the multiplayer version of that on the PC and enjoyed it, so on Live it COULD be really good.

Plenty of good gaming ahead methinks

I have been taking a look at planetmotogp.com and it seems that the demo for Motogp2 is good. Sounds like it has got some nice little touches. Will be good to get back into racing again. We will have to hook up and kick the ass out of it a bit on the weekend of the 17th/18th if you fancy it?

Comment

Well it's out today chaps, and in two hours time i'll be sampling the delights of Moto GP2.

Anyone else got it today and fancy a game. Let me know.

I'll post some impressions laters as well

Cheers

Tommy

Comment

TommyG

I am going to try and get it today, I hear GAME have got it on the shelves. Going to be a frantic lunchtime rush to go get a copy.

If successfull I will be on tonight and tomorrow night.

TR

Comment

I've got my copy Tommy, should be online about 5.30 PM if you're still there and not unlocking all those tracks and bikes

Comment

Got my copy.

Will see you online tonight. I heard that you can unlock the tracks using quick race. Might get a few unlocked and then hop on a factory bike for some online action.

I expect to be on around 8. Hopefully, see you there

TR

Comment

Got mine at 9.05 this mornin

It really is the shiznit going take a lot of work getting your custom bike upto scratch this time round

Comment

I should have my copy tomorrow.

I'll take you all on and get my ass handed to me.

Be gentle.

Comment

My custom bike is in the works and even has a team beanie men (my team name on the lickmyear legaue) logo on

Comment

Got this yesterday, and played it for about 5 hours straight.Needless to say I am nearly blind now.
                              Gaming heaven, although to get my custom bike upto scratch is gonna` be a long winded affair.

Funny how Wolfenstein is still in its wrapper sealed

Spoony.

Comment

Working...
                              X