Jurassic Park :Operation Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic Park :Operation Genesis

Just been playing the demoversion (78 mg download) and it's quite good fun. Just created 24 Trex's against 4 Tricerotops. Also quite funny when my goats got sucked up by a twister than blew in on Isla Nublar.

Seems likeSim City meets Pokemon snap. The graphics are a bit bright but it's more than made up by the sweeping John Williams score. Maybe one to watch.

i think that this game looks pritty good i might buy it.

Comment

From what I've seen, it looks very good.

Plus, I'm a huge JP fan, so I'll have to get it*

*I've preordered it already!

Comment

where's the dl demo - any links?

Comment

免費小說繁體小說網,更多好看的小說繁體小說儘在文光小說,筆下文學含有都市小說,玄幻小說,修真小說,曆史小說,網絡小說,免費小說,言情小說等等好看的全本小說,並提供小說下載txt電子書免費下載全本。

ere you go.

Comment

anyone got any pics for this?

Comment

Operation Genesis is a great laugh if you like the films or books!

It's not the most complex game and there are some aspects which can get tedious (like random tropical storms which wreck everything they touch) and the helicopter sections you'll either love or loathe, but it's basically the game that we've always wanted to play. The chance to make your own dino park and kill lots of tourists.

The graphics are really good on Xbox and P.C. but on the Ps2 they look less clear and some of the effects (like water) don't look half as good.

Comment

Working...
              X