Can a WE6:FE guru answer this question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a WE6:FE guru answer this question?

I'm curious as to whether or not the commentator announces Maradona's name during gameplay. Also, is his name written in English on his jersey like it is in real life or is it written in Japanese? What about all the other players?

I'm asking about the Japanese version of WE6:FE, not International. Thanks.

As for the names on the backs of the shirts they are all in English apart from the menus. As for if they say his name im not sure as I have not completed the secrets yet. However so far the commentary guys say all of the main names in the game.

Comment

Great. Thanks.

Comment

Sum names are not accurate either on the back of shirts for example Gary Speed says Skid on his shirt.

Comment

what's the actual difference between the international version and the normal version

Comment

International is the US Winning Eleven, and its a slighty tweaked (so Ive read) version of PES2, which IMO is inferior to WE6: FE.

As For Maradonna, his name on the back of his shirt is English. In the original version of FE its spelt wrong, but its fine on the translation patch.

And YES his name is called out, sounds perfect

Comment

Awesome awesome. But what's this translational patch? I just imported the GameCube version so I'm assuming it will be spelled wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by UnclePeppi
                Awesome awesome. But what's this translational patch? I just imported the GameCube version so I'm assuming it will be spelled wrong...
                there's one doing the rounds (tyler is doing it) which works on jap consoles, but not on freeloader. am about to import the game for use on my UK cube - anyone know of anyone selling english edits that work on freeloader at all?

thanks in advance

Comment

Are you sure it says Gary "Skid" on his shirt? Im sure I seen "Speed" on mine

Comment

Adam who was on The Edge forum is doing an English edit for Freeloader types. Being dumb I haven't his e-mail but have his address.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
                      Yeah, it says Skid instead of Speed. In fact, all the players on the Welsh team have their names wrong.

Bit of a bast'.

Comment

Originally posted by shifty_geezer
                        Originally posted by Supergoal
                        Yeah, it says Skid instead of Speed. In fact, all the players on the Welsh team have their names wrong.

Bit of a bast'.
                        nah they did that deliberately.

ever the japs dontl ike the welsh

no offence to anyone welsh. i'll take any scots stick the same way

Comment

Working...
                        X