Ady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ady

Couldn't see that he had feedback already, apologies if so.

Send goods as agreed, all in excellent condition, would deal with again.

Excellent seller. Quick to send off the item and kept me informed all the way. Highly recommended and I wouldn't think twice about trading with Ady again.

Comment

Bought Feel the Magic off me, was quick with payment and friendly with comms. Recommended.

Comment

Traded a CD with Ady. We each recieved each other's CD, so something worked. Ady is a nice guy with an intelligent and interesting taste in music.

Would definately trade again.

Comment

........and I did!

Traded another CD. Bit late sending mine, but Ady sent his immediately and even threw in a free CD of his own stuff. A cool guy and an excellent trader, with no little talent for some ambient, Third Eye Foundation style beats!

Comment

Ady bought Wario Ware Twisted for the GBA from me.

A top bloke to deal with, friendly comms & he paid faster than a speeding bullet.

I'm chuckling to myself just thinking about Ady tying himself in knots trying to play some of these mini games - great stuff.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Swapped Pac Pix on DS with Ady, item received very fast and in great condition, would deal with again. Thxs Again.

Comment

Ady bought a GBA game from me - fast payment, excellent comms, no problems at all.

Comment

Just sold my Gamecube Wavebird to Ady.

Fantastic communication, fast payment and an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Highly recommended!!!!

Thanks Ady,

fdsbh

Comment

Gave me a DS charging lead via the freebie thread. Thanks mate

Comment

Borrowed a game off Adyvia posting, very helpful with regular contact - an all-round nice guy. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X