Time Crisis 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Crisis 3

Anyone played this yet? It's so stale and boring. The graphics are terrible, the level design a joke (a beach front?? wtf) and it's been done before years ago. The weapon changing system is nice but really it's such a tedious game. The sooner Namco realise that they've been barely above average these last 3 years the better. HOTD3 on the other hand is fantastic. Love those shotguns and the pace is frightening.

have to agree with you on the hotd3 statement, alas looking in mirc and the forum i think we may be the minority that think its good

mind id of enjoyed it more if they would of had the balls to release it with a shotgun

Comment

Im yet to play TC3, but agree that HOTD3 is pretty good, although my experience with it was hampered somewhat by only being able to use it with a pad, which sucks basically. The game looked ok to me though.

Comment

Well you probably saw this coming but I disagree with everything you say about TC3. I actually placed some quite detailed impressions on the old forum but they're gone now.

Personally I thought the pacing was intense. I thought the beach front landing was a great setting, and the second area set on a tanker that was capsizing was incredibly well done.

Perhaps the graphics could be better, but I definately prefer TC3 to HOTD3 (which I also love by the way).

Comment

Working...
        X