Ginger Tosser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginger Tosser

Collected some games off me, nice fella and would happily do business with him again.

Sent me a Dreamcast, was supposed to arrive in 4-6 days, arrived next day! Fantastic communications, great packaging, and goods were in top condition. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast scart lead off him, entire transaction was completed in 2 days! Item was well packed too.

Comment

Prompt delivery, item in excellent condition.

Thanks.

Comment

Excellent to deal with, fast and goods well packaged and minty.
          Thanks...

Comment

won a free dreamcast vmu from him, it arrived very fast and in as new condition.
            great person to deal with

Comment

Gave me a SCSII CDROM drive for nowt - what a star =]

Comment

sent me a Cube AV lead promptly, nice guy, recommended trader.

Comment

Purchased Pro Evo 4 off him. Got his mate to drop it off to my a work next day! Great bloke, would deal with again.

Comment

Bought an Xbox bundle from him, with two games - all in perfect condition (the Xbox manual was still in its wrapper!), as described, delivered within 2 days of the Paypal transaction. Very prompt and courteous correspondence too.

Would be more than happy to buy other stuff from him. Top man.

Comment

Bought Pandora Tommorow from him, good's where in great condition and sent recorded delivery, excellent service, even reminded me I had forgotten to provide my address, Duh!

Comment

Bought a copy of Resident Evil 4 from him and the game was sent next day in bullet proof packaging.

Top man as well.

Comment

Bought Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow for the XBOX from him and it arrived quickly and in good shape. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with this "tosser" again, it was a pleasure. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a couple of GC games off this guy, all went according to plan. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane
                              Bought a couple of GC games off this guy, all went according to plan. Cheers!
                              Phew ! Glad you got the games. Thanks for the purchase, enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X