indiana jones and the emperor's tomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indiana jones and the emperor's tomb

hello everyone, this is my first day here and my first post!

indy on the xbox, what can i say? its a complete no-brainer, its graphically mediocre, its technically weak!

but boy is it fun!

the design team 'really' watched the movies and have implemented some great 'indy-moments' eg: fighting a strong-man, you swing a punch at him and then he catches your fist and proceeds to push your arm back, a quick press of the other attack button and you kick him in the balls, he doubles over, you then break a chair over his head, great! time to beat the sh*t out of the next Nazi!

the puzzles are unbelievably easy and the story is weak at best, but im really enjoying it.

as i re-read what i wrote, i see im not really painting too good a picture of the game, but it is a goody for some indy-fun. if you are a fan of the license give it a whirl!

to me it seemed rushed - can't understand why the same engine has been used in both Buffy and Indy and yet the engine was much more stable in the former, the amount of clipping and slowdown is shocking

saying that though - it does capture the Indiana Jones spirit and is very enjoyable

camps

Comment

I'll pick it up on the bargain-bin rebound, which probably won't be too long from now.

Comment

Working...
      X