For all you Rez Freakoids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you Rez Freakoids.

This is a re-mix of Fear (the last level). It sounds great!

Well worth a download;

Rez Fear

Full credit to whomever made it!

Here is an MP3 of the last level. In my opinion better than the remix of 'Fear' using Dune samples.

Again full credit to all involved parties.

Comment

Thank's mate. I like my rez tunes

Comment

That does sound cool 8)
        Shame it took ages on my 56k modem
        The only thing its missing is a movie to go along with the clip, but if you've got a Mac try this:
        Play the tune in the background while iTunes is on with it's visuals turned on. They are a good substitute for the Rez styleeee graphics.

Comment

I prefer the original version that featured on the Rez soundtrack CD over the Don's Magical Mystery Tour mix that featured in the game. The vocal trickery gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it.

*EDIT*

Just checked out the Don's Magical Mystery Tour mp3 cause I couldn't be bothered to dig through my CDs to listen to it and it's actually slightly different to the version I have, sounds like someone has been mixing that too. Almost sounds like someone recorded it while playing the game.

Comment

Is the Rez soundtrack any good?

I'm not a fan of techno music, more the subtle joys of Nine Inch Nails But would you suggest it to those who have not heard it yet!

Comment

You've played the game right? If you like the music in the game then I'm pretty sure you'll like the soundtrack CD

Comment

I just wanna boast that I got the Rez soundtrack whilst I was in Japan last summer and the Rez soundtrack absolutely rocks!

Comment

you do know it's your duty to rip that soundtrack to mp3 and share the joy don't you?

Comment

That's the first thing I did when I got it!
                    It's all on my hard drive in MP3 format!!!

Comment

The Rez soundtrack is the the only one I bother keeping on my XBox.

Its great for Moto GP Live, unless an Oval track gets played, and then its incredibly distracting

I haven't got the heart to remove them though...

Comment

I've listend to electronic/dance music for 20 years and Fear (especially
                        while playing Rez) is one of the best tracks Ive had the pleasure to listen to.

A DJ in the early 90's (DJ SS) used the sample "there is a mind killer" frequently in his sets to great effect (what film is it from?)

Reminds me of getting all emotional back in 1990 when we.....

EDIT* its from Dune Duh!

Comment

Oh wow, I haven't listened to any SS for ages. I've got a World Dance cd of his, so I might have to dig that out. Of course, that's later stuff (97ish).

Comment

Where can you get the Rez soundtrack, I made one of my own by recording the music from the game but I really want to get the proper soundtrack.

I've just spent the last hour listening to those remixs, reminded me how much I love this game, so now I've got to go and buy a new cotrol pad so I can play it again.

Comment

Could a kind soul print the track listing for the Rez soundtrack, or point me in the right direction of a track listing.

I too loved the Rez soundtrack.

Comment

Working...
                              X