S video spider lead problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S video spider lead problems

I just got one of these nice little leads from our nice Lik-Sang chaps, for those of you who don`t know it`s a spder lead which has 1 input into the S Video in on the back of the TV and plugs for PS2, Xbox, GC and DC all of which I have pluged in, very handy no change this plug, flick this switch etc. Only problem is the picture is very dark unless I unplug at least 2 of the other consoles. Any ideas.?

Sounds like it's not switching the grounds and is connecting them all internally... so each console is connected and trying to ground them all...

I would talk to Lik-Sang...

Comment

Originally posted by MD
      Sounds like it's not switching the grounds and is connecting them all internally... so each console is connected and trying to ground them all...

I would talk to Lik-Sang...
      Sounds bad stopped using it.
      Cheers

Comment

OT, sorry, but I had an amusing quirk when hooking up four or five RGB capable consoles through an old splitter box. Whatever console I had on, all the power led's on the others would be lit up.

Never had any problems with them though, and there was no picture degredation or distortion. Go figure?

Comment

Working...
        X