Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal Crossing Trading Thread

I did a search, came up negative, So I thought I would start the betting:

I've got Cherries, Coconuts and in the next few days should get Apples.

At present I'm interested in trading Cherries and Coconuts for all other fruit (Bar Apples) 1 : 1 !

Any Takers?

haha still I don't know how to trade yet! maybe that is because I still have not paid my bills. I have the Japanese version so is that possible to trade between different versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
      haha still I don't know how to trade yet! maybe that is because I still have not paid my bills. I have the Japanese version so is that possible to trade between different versions?
      Im almost 100% sure that the Japanese version doesn't have the trading facility.

Comment

I've got all the fruits ... next time I play I'll code 'em up for ya.

But ... ahh ... about the thread. Not really 'gaming news', is it ?

S.

Comment

Well, I'm about to move to my new town. Apparently, Nintendo have a surprise gift waiting for me. I just hope it's nothing horrid, like an envelope full of poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Sieg
            But ... ahh ... about the thread. Not really 'gaming news', is it ?
            Yeah. I wasn't sure either. I was torn.

Import Gaming - It is an imported game.
            Import Gaming News - It isn't really news.

I decded to place it here. It can be moved if necessary!

Comment

really?..not in the Japanese version!! hmm

Comment

Chod From Timpers. I've got apples, peaches and cherries.

Comment

I'm willing to trade apples and coconuts for ANY other fruit! Please?
                  My village is fresh and new, and I want some new tree varieties to spice things up. If you want any other items in turn for a fruit, i'll see if I've got it.

Comment

I've recently passed 100,000 HRA so I've got a number of items to give away if anyone wants anything. Kiddy Furniture, Space Stuff, Chess Pieces, all kinds of fruit, etc.

Let me know .

Comment

Fruit please Brats!
                      To be honest I probably haven't got anything you'll want... apart from my eternal gratitude

Comment

Originally posted by Chod [UK
                        ]Chod From Timpers. I've got apples, peaches and cherries.
                        Chod... I've got Coconuts. I'll give you some for Peaches. Nook is re-modelling so i can't get it for another 24 hours... but don't send them all out!

---

Mikey
                        Midgar

---

What do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                          I've recently passed 100,000 HRA so I've got a number of items to give away if anyone wants anything. Kiddy Furniture, Space Stuff, Chess Pieces, all kinds of fruit, etc.

Let me know .
                          How do you get 100,000. I've got only 1,300 each time... What is your secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Tig
                            Fruit please Brats!
                            To be honest I probably haven't got anything you'll want... apart from my eternal gratitude
                            That's okay. Tell mw what fruit you need and I'll send you a pressie .

How do you get 100,000. I've got only 1,300 each time... What is your secret?
                            Without giving too much away, are you aware of how big your house can grow to?

The key is getting sets of stuff. Get all of the same furniture (Lovely, Kiddie, etc) and matching wallpaper and floor. Then get other sets, like the pear wardrobe and draws, or all of the bonzai plants. Some sets are bigger than others and they get you more points. You know when you've completed a set because your HRA jumps up suddenly.

I understand the game actually has some formula to work out HRA. Something like the first piece of furniture in a set is worth X, and then the second piece is worth 1.5X and so on. When you get the whole set, you get a bonus of 10X (don't quote me on this, I've no idea how it works exactly, but you get the idea).

The HRA don't care where you put the stuff as long as cupboard and wardrobes aren't blocked by other stuff.

Feng Shui is more dependent on where stuff is placed, but that changes other things in the game and has nothing to do with HRA.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                              Feng Shui is more dependent on where stuff is placed, but that changes other things in the game and has nothing to do with HRA.
                              Thanks it is appreciated... I've only got one upgrade... I should pay it off soon...

I had read about Feng Shui in a review and I had tried to make my house that way but I'll forget that and jusy try to expand.

-It looks like I'll have to do more fishing!

Comment

Working...
                              X