Wind Waker Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind Waker Countdown

Thought I'd go all screaming fan, by starting a Wind Waker countdown thread.

6 DAYS

and to say, woo Gold disc!

It is going to be a great day- and I wont be working

Zelda US
    Soul Calibur 2 Jap
    PN03 Jap

all in the same day

Comment

I need to sell someone or something - the next month or so is going to be expensive.

6 days to Zelda? I'd forgotten all about it...

Comment

Hurray! I can't wait for this... Evening though I have completed the JAP version my hunger for the US version has only increased. I cant wait to explore it all over again and this time to be able to indulge into the plot even deeper. It is very true that u do not need the text to understand what is happening in Wind Waker because it is so amazingly designed, but nothing compares to reading the plot and character comments. I must admit I did miss the classic Zelda humor?

Also, I can?t wait to see how the slight alterations at the end effect the game play. If they can sort the problems out near the end... that would truly make this near perfect!

6 days!! (hopefully I?ll get the bonus disk then too)
        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Should be good. I really hope the bonus disc comes too.

Shame I accidentally read a major spoiler on a certain site. Why do people have to mouth off so much?

Comment

Seriously can not wait much longer for this. Just hope that I'll be getting the bonus disc with my DVDBO order. I reckon I should receive mines within a week or two as I should be in the first batch. (Hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by KempStar

Zelda US
              Soul Calibur 2 Jap
              PN03 Jap

all in the same day
              Thats the exact same list of games that I am receiving (+ the bonus disk as well )

Whats stupid is the fact I dont particularly enjoy Zelda games but I always buy them just because I feel I should.

Comment

Whats stupid is the fact I dont particularly enjoy Zelda games but I always buy them just because I feel I should.
                I've never managed to get into a Zelda adventure before, but this GC version is just too well made to ignore. It's a very interactive cartoon - I love it.

I'll also be getting the US version, but shall probably wait a few months. Doubt I'll ever get to see the bonus disk though

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                  I've never managed to get into a Zelda adventure before, but this GC version is just too well made to ignore. It's a very interactive cartoon - I love it.
                  Thats good news then. There does seem to be quite a few interesting elements in the WW so hopefully it will grab me enough so I can complete it. The production on all the Zelda games has always been top drawer, but I can never seem to complete them as they become rather mundane and repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by KempStar
                    Me neither

I have a week and a bit of pure gaming delight to look forward to

Comment

5 Days

The tinkle GBA - GC link is gonna be used I can tell ya, it looks smashing.

Comment

Is that right ?

According to DVDBO:

Manufacturer: Nintendo
                        Copyright: ?2002
                        Arrival: Wednesday, March 26, 2003
                        Rating: ESRBP ESRB Rating Pending
                        Region: 1 Region One - North America
                        Product #: 90029905
                        Product Code: Nintendo Gamecube

Comment

I've double checked with a few places and I get release dates ranging from the 24th (my date) to the 27th.

A little help?

Comment

ok I have read some more and the official Nintendo press release states 24th March.

Comment

I'd heared either the 24th or 25th

Why there's so much confusion I' not sure

But if the Nintendo site says the 24th then that's gotta be it - plus its a Monday which is when most US games go on sale, as oppossed to Friday in the UK

Comment

Working...
                              X