Ryodi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryodi

Delievered games in the condition promised at a very good price.

quality trader, excellent guy

Comment

Woosh, this guy delivers FAST. Great trader.

Comment

From Sarkster

Bought 2 GBA games from him. Friendly seller, items in top condition as he stated. Would use again.

Would people please search for previous feedback in the boxes at the foot of the feedback forum before creating new feedback threads. Multiple threads may cause confusion.

Comment

I bought Dino Crisis on the DC from Ryodi. Friendly PMs and very quick shipping, plus the game was in excellent condition
          I would not hesitate to deal with Ryodi again

Comment

Just bought Mario Golf 64 from Ryodi.

Excellent and friendly PMs and very quick shipping, plus the game was packaged well and in excellent condition

I would not hesitate to buy from Ryodi again

Comment

Sent cheque very quickly and kept in contact. Many thanks

Comment

I bought three GBC games from Ryodi - they arrived quickly, in excellent condition and with very good packaging. Communication throughout was very friendly and straightforward. Many thanks.

Comment

Bought 3 GBA games - all excellently packaged and in great condition. Speedy delivery, and a nice chap to boot.

Thanks.

Comment

Excellent trader...sold him a game and received the money quickly. Plus a very friendly guy

Comment

Items arrived in a timely fashion for a good price and well packaged.

Well done that man

Comment

Great buyer, cheque sent straight away, wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Comment

Won a game in the 'Its for free thread' and was pleased to find it delivered very quickly! Considering it was free it was excellent service!

Comment

Top quality

Comment

Excellent guy! I was kept up to date and PM's were always friendly. Delivered 007 Nightfire very quickly, would DEFINITELY trade/sell/buy again

Comment

Working...
                              X