Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did you lose your virginity to?

Console wise I mean.

Was it Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Sony..Microsoft?

Also have you followed that manufacturer more than any other?

Mine was the mastersystem. A great little console that brought the wonders of Sonic, Hang on, the ninja and Asterix into my life. From that moment I have followed Sega (although I have followed all the other too, but Sega is my true wuv).

Anyone else the same?

i cut my gaming teeth on the megadrive i remember buying it in makro and getting it home fiddling with my tv for ages till it would work, i was brsting with anticipation then bang, sonic, wow, amazing, ive loved sega ever since and my megadrive will always have a soft spot in my heart, im also a sega fanboy like cookie!

Comment

Atari was my first, my uncle had a woody .
      My first machine was an Acorn Electron, so kinda hard to follow that manufacturer .
      The console which really won me over was the Megadrive.

I like you still love Sega above all others, but am happy to have one night stands with other companies behind my love's back.

Comment

..Vicky..erm ah, console wise it was the Master System also, a system which I adored at the time thanks to brilliant games like Fantasy Zone, World Soccer and Space Harrier. I even loved the secret shooter game that you could access by holding down buttons on the controller when it booted, that was so addictive, anyone remind me what it was called?

The very first console I ever played was the Atari, however the Master System was the first one I ever actually owned for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
          I even loved the secret shooter game that you could access by holding down buttons on the controller when it booted, that was so addictive, anyone remind me what it was called?
          Was that on the SMS Mk1 or 2?

I had a Mk1 in which there was a snail maze game which you unlocked when you held A+B and pressed U, R, D, L.

Great days

Comment

The first console i owned 'seriously' was the Master System.

I bought the console, Double Dragon and Ghosts & Goblins. Happy days

Comment

Rep.

Comment

Atari 2600 wooden finish.

Older cousin got one, and immediately I wanted one. Had to wait till the following Christmas till I got it, and boy it was good!!

Comment

The Sega Mega Drive.

Comment

Yep, that confirms many of my suspicions Sidez.

I had a Mk1 in which there was a snail maze game which you unlocked when you held A+B and pressed U, R, D, L.
                    Ah yes I seem to remember that too, but mine definitly had a shooter. Any chance someone with a SMS can enlighten me on the shooter that was pre-built into the system?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidez
                      Rep.
                      ahh, so thats what that 10 seconds of grasping my left leg was.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by daddy cool
                        Rep.

Yeah 10 seconds is total duration you could keep it up

Comment

Console wise

then the sony playstation never had a mega drive or that

Comment

Originally posted by marcus

Ah yes I seem to remember that too, but mine definitly had a shooter. Any chance someone with a SMS can enlighten me on the shooter that was pre-built into the system?
                            The 2 games built in to the Mk1 were Safari Hunt which used the light phaser (and was great), and Hang on (the classic racing game).

Comment

Originally posted by daddy cool
                              Rep.

Yeah 10 seconds is total duration you could keep it up
                              maybe so, but it shattered ur earth:P

Comment

Working...
                              X