MarkyB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkyB

Bought Yu-Gi-Oh Eternal Duelist Soul off me without any hitches.
    Hope you enjoy the game mate

Bought a DC stick from me. No problems at all.

Cheers

Comment

Sold him a Jap copy of Viewtiful Joe. Good communication and fast payment. Would buy/sell to again.

-weresheep

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy Wonderswan pack from him with no problems. Top Bloke would deal with again.

Comment

Took a little time to deliver but kept me informed and the games were in great condition.
          Cheers mate!

Comment

Could of possibly been more descriptive on the item I bought, as there were unexpected marks. Took a while to deliver too.

But all is well now. And he's a very nice chap. So don't worry.

Don't want to sound harsh mate, but just wanted to say the truth.

Comment

Bought a Saturn + a few games from Mark.

There was a bit of a delay in sending them, but everything arrived in top condition just in time for Christmas

Also good comms - kept me informed of the situation the whole time.

Comment

Sold Mark some Beatmania Games, got the payment fine, nice friendly guy. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Dan

Comment

Bought a loooooevly sealed JPN DC Soul Calibur off him. Top dollars all round.

Comment

Good guy, easy to talk to and organise arrangements with. Great trader. Recommended.

Comment

Bought my Silver PS2 from me and paid the cash exactly when he said he would.
                      Top trader great comms and would do buisness with him again anetime.

Top Bloke.

G.

Comment

Bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 off the guy, it was in great condition and it was got it extremely quickly the next day in fact would trade any day!

Comment

Bought a Q, arrived today in mint condition. Very impressed, great trader, thanks

Comment

Great seller,

games arrived quickly and were as described. Good comms, also.

Comment

MarkyB purchased a DS + Meteos from me and paid cash straight into my account. You cannot ask for better than that so top marks to this guy, good comms and would use again.

Comment

Working...
                              X