Burnout 2 - Xbox Live scores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout 2 - Xbox Live scores...

Come on, some of you must have it on Xbox and have live as well.

There's a nice option in that you can compare Friends scores and records.

So anyone wanna join me in this.

Add me to your friends list and I'll add you to mine and we can get some form of online competition going.

Anyone?

Will do it tomorrow. Have to play my Xbox at work & not home.
    Haven't really touched BO2 since getting MGP2, but will compare scores & kick your ass accordingly!

gamertag: bignige

Comment

Hi

I have it!, Ill add you to my friends list tonight!

gamertag: Welrain

I've had the pleasure of being blasted to a bloody pulp by Lemonsquirtle on RtcW..I knew i recognised the name.

Comment

Nice one, guys. Be warned though, Big Nige, I'm 4th in the world on one crash level.

And welrain, sorry to have spanked you at some point. Will probably be on later if you're up for a game.

Comment

I'm on it too. Just making my way through it now.

Gamertag = Brats

Has anyone seen the record for the longest Burnout chain? 182 continuous Burnouts .

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
            I'm on it too. Just making my way through it now.

Gamertag = Brats

Has anyone seen the record for the longest Burnout chain? 182 continuous Burnouts .
            I know, madness. My best is something like 5, although one of the games said i got 123 last night.

I think I must have read it wrong though, as this was after playing it for about 4 hours straight. I think i was starting to go blind... But, damn, Crash mode is so addictive...

Comment

I didn't think it was a chain, just the amount of Burnouts used in a level, combined?

No XBox one I'm afraid though, GC version is miles better with the force-feedback wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                I didn't think it was a chain, just the amount of Burnouts used in a level, combined?

No XBox one I'm afraid though, GC version is miles better with the force-feedback wheel.
                Yes, but hasn't the Xbox version got more crash junctions and the like, as well as Xbox live rankings and 5.1 surround sound? Think I'll take that version, thanx.

Comment

the burnout chain record is amazing. I dont know how that many are even remotely possible... :-(

I can manage 8 and one of the reversed tracks I can see the chance of 25 or so.but over a hundred..never!

You guys are on my friends list now but I seem to be a bit ahead...unlocked the supercar etc so its really no competition at the moment

Comment

Nah, mate, unlocked the supercar too.

Been spending my time on the crash mode.

I think I'm a little ahead of you on that mode..

*cough* 40th in the world overall *cough*

Comment

No track is long enough to enable 182 continious Burnouts now! I suspect a trick somewhere down the line... my best is around 30 so far...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Crash mod ehh...I shall play through it tonight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
                          Crash mod ehh...I shall play through it tonight!!!!
                          Do your best!

Comment

I have and I suck!

Although I did beat your score in one level!!

Any tips!

and there was one strange occurence...big smash up..truck with trailer resting next to my smashed car..all of a sudden the thing just leaps miles into the air..also catapulting my car into oblivion....very stange. Helped my score though

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
                              I have and I suck!

Although I did beat your score in one level!!

Any tips!

and there was one strange occurence...big smash up..truck with trailer resting next to my smashed car..all of a sudden the thing just leaps miles into the air..also catapulting my car into oblivion....very stange. Helped my score though
                              Yes, it's those freak occurences that generate the big scores. I saw you beat my score on Twilight Turmoil (i think) and was playing most of the night to beat you. Didn't manage it though, but came close with 67 million.

Still, my girfriend pulled off another odd smash on the really quick one outside the airport. Two trucks went leaping into the air. All quite odd.

I dreamt about car crashes last night. Maybe i should give it a rest for a while...

Comment

Working...
                              X