Shamed :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shamed :(

Never go to Trafford Centre on saturdays.

I went in for a bash at SC2, however, upon challenging the guy already sat there, i discovered that i was way in over my head.

Yes, a l33t player, a VERY l33t player was there, and it wasn't me!

Suffice to say , i won 1 round out 4 matches, which is crap.

I skulked away shamed.

No, if your going to go challenge anybody, make it a week day, your guaranteed a worse player than you, like me, who won the last guy i challenged 2 out of 3 matches.

But thats no consolation to my utter destruction by a better mon than meh.

Bah.

heh heh! That guy it was me.

Comment

A few years back I sauntered into Namco station off Picadilly Circus & having played nowt but SF Zero 3 for ages, thought I'd premiere my new skills. I sat at the machine & was quickly joined by a challenger, who promptly proceeded to wipe th floor with me at any given opportunity (& I was handing out the opportunity left, right & centre.)

I feel your pain...

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
        heh heh! That guy it was me.
        The guy who floored me was of Asian vocation, and a ninja at SC2.

Shudda seen it comin really.

Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
          Never go to Trafford Centre on saturdays.

I went in for a bash at SC2, however, upon challenging the guy already sat there, i discovered that i was way in over my head.

Yes, a l33t player, a VERY l33t player was there, and it wasn't me!

Suffice to say , i won 1 round out 4 matches, which is crap.

I skulked away shamed.

No, if your going to go challenge anybody, make it a week day, your guaranteed a worse player than you, like me, who won the last guy i challenged 2 out of 3 matches.

But thats no consolation to my utter destruction by a better mon than meh.

Bah.
          I was actually there most of yesterday. I probably walked right by you several times

Comment

I go there as well! 8)

I know how you feel though. I've been playing Capcom vs SNK 2 and so far i'm doing ok but the other night i got my arse handed to me on a plate by some guy ranked about 200 in the world

tail. legs. between.

Comment

a l33t player, a VERY l33t player was there, and it wasn't me!

What the hell are you on about? - can you not communicate in English for those of us not of a cyber geek disposition what's l33t supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by dgnr7982
                a l33t player, a VERY l33t player was there, and it wasn't me!

What the hell are you on about? - can you not communicate in English for those of us not of a cyber geek disposition what's l33t supposed to mean?

rite translator on:

When challenged to said game an elite player (i.e very good at the game) was there and the elite player was not me.

and next time dont flame someone for your ignorance

Comment

So l33t means elite - um why not just write elite properly? I'm obviously too ignorant to be as hip as you

Comment

The lesson is :-

There is always someone who's better than you

or to paraphrase Homer the great :-

You tried your best and failed miserably...... the lesson is, never try

Comment

So l33t means elite - um why not just write elite properly?
                      It's a little online running joke - nothing much really

Comment

Having just met Saurian so he oculd chip my Xbox, i was challenged to a bit of SC. I had been warned that he was a bit tasty with Lizardman, but nothing, and I mean nothing could have prepared me for the vicious assault on my gaming skills (or lack of) that was to take place.

Sweet effing Jesus i got my ass handed to me good and proper.

Still, took a few Perfects off him so i managed to salvage som of my tattered pride. 8)

Saur - there WILL be a rematch. I'm in training as we speak

Comment

Gotta make sure your skill level is healthy

If you dont have people coming round for challenges - MAKE THEM!
                          What my friends and I do is decide what the game of the moment is and we ALL play it, manz practice in their drum then meet round mine for challenge.

The current flava is: Soul Calibur (NOT 2!), VF4 EVO, 3rd Strike, Smash DX and Guilty Gear XX

Manz is finding this has to be done these days - there are so few good beat em ups lined up, it's best to master what's already there! - Soul Calibur has lasted us YEARS! - Lizardpimp won this weekend's matches too ^^ - some brer came down with some SICK Ivy!

(She was good but, at the end of the day.....she got PIMPED)

Comment

Thinking of myself as a half-decent Third Strike player, I went round to Saur's and managed to get a few games in - and he handed my arse to me, I managed 1 win out of 4 games.

He was parrying my attacks for fun

Comment

Test innit

Comment

Working...
                              X