Biggest 16-bit disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest 16-bit disappointment

Mine has to be Super Smash tv on the SNES, I payed like ?40 for it when I was 15 or 16 (a months pocket money!).

I was gutted by the lack of variety in the game.

Recently bought is again for ?5, suddenly it doesnt seem so bad.

Originally posted by Typhoon Thompson
    Mine has to be Super Smash tv on the SNES, I payed like ?40 for it when I was 15 or 16 (a months pocket money!).

I was gutted by the lack of variety in the game.
    Blasphemy...

I remember Bubsy The Bobcat - billed as the Mario/Sonic beater

Comment

Yeah Bubsy the Bobcat was supposed to be the new mascot for a generation. Thankfully it never happened though.

Rise of the robots was supposed to be good, before anyone actually got to play it of course.

My biggest disappointment would have to be Zelda:lttp. I just find it incredibly dull. Before people start having a go at me, I know I must be mental as it is one of the best games ever blah,blah blah

Comment

Streets of Rage 3. Piece of ****.

Comment

Killer Instinct - Never got into it, thought it was pretty crap. Oh look, it has 6'813'740'064 hit combos, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
            Streets of Rage 3. Piece of ****.
            i love that game

my biggest dissapointment, hmmm even tho its not a bad game, sonic spinball, i dunno what i was expecting but i was expecting something better than that!

Comment

I love all my SNES games! Don't think any of them dissapointed me, really.

Comment

Never getting a chance to play Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Mario RPG or Ogre Battle on my PAL SNES. Have had to rely on playing them emulated on my Mac as only the Royal Family could afford to buy them games now for a US machine.
                Oh and for some unknown reason I chose the SNES Super Scope pack over the Marioworld pack. Realised about a week into owning it that it smelt like poo and had to buy Marioworld.

Comment

Chase HQ on the Amiga. A massive steaming lump of ****e.

Comment

Secret Of Mana....oh boy did i not like being followed around by little bastards that just got in the way.

Legend of the Mystical Ninja...must rank as some of the worst gaming characters ever.

Comment

Rise of the Robots - screenshots and pr blurb made this a streetfighter 2 beater - how wrong they were :/

Comment

Alien Soldier has to be one of the most overated piece of ****e ever i can't believe people pay over ?5 let alone ?40-?50 for it

Comment

Originally posted by Damrabbit
                          Alien Soldier has to be one of the most overated piece of ****e ever i can't believe people pay over ?5 let alone ?40-?50 for it
                          Don't let sidez hear you say that.

Comment

Originally posted by acidforblood
                            Secret Of Mana....oh boy did i not like being followed around by little bastards that just got in the way.

Legend of the Mystical Ninja...must rank as some of the worst gaming characters ever.
                            talk cack ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Damrabbit
                              I'd have to second that, I paid ?6.99 for mine an thought it was utter gash.

Comment

Working...
                              X