That missed bargain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That missed bargain

It has happened to all of us. The game that was impulse buy cheap but your decision making took too long and by the time you decided it was gone. Very annoying isn't it. This has happened to me twice in the last 3 months and once this very week:

Eternal Darkness - ?19.99 new from Gamestation. Waited a week too long and it was back up to full price. In the end of got it from Toys R Us for ?29.99.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper (GBA) - ?12.99 from play.com. Decide to get it today and guess what? Sold Out. The cheapest I can now find it is ?19.99 from Game.uk.com plus ?1.50 delivery.

i think it was hotd2 with gun second hand but very good condition in gamestation for 15quid i just didn't buy it. then went in week later and gone but i wasn't annoyed

Comment

Onimusha 2 was ?10 (I enjoyed the first one so I wanted a blast at this one) but had no money on me. Cash machine was beside the shop, go out lift ?10, come back in and some punk ass kid was already at the counter with it, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Mint US Snes Chrono Trigger for ?20...

It still hurts.

Comment

I missed out on getting the N64 version of Bangaio off of ebay because my PC froze at the most annoying time. It went for ?51

Comment

a boxed psone with Guilty Gear ?25
            went to get the cash and when i returned

Comment

Not really a bargain, but I had a Samba De Amigo UK box set in my hands brand new ?80 and could not afford it at the time.

That will haunt me forever.

Comment

Radiant Silvergun for ?40 in Chip2000 in liverpool.

I'll get another time i think.

One moment of madness & 2 more years down the line and i had to add a ton on top for it.

Bah.

Comment

I more regret giving people bargains. ?Want all my boxed, mint, and hard to find N64 games for a ?10. Sure! Go ahead?.

Oh, how hard I slap my forehead in regret nowadays...

And I could?ve had a mint condition boxed SNES by now if my hopefully deceased mate had lent me ?25 at the time. Albeit his fears of me not paying him back were, at the time, well founded, but it?s the principle of these things.

Comment

Boxed GP32 with 64mb card for ?80, bought an Ipaq instaed for emus, but the joypad is ****e

Comment

Ridge Racer Type 4 for ?1.99 at a Virgin Mega store a couple of months ago. I picked it up and then put it down. After ten minutes I decided to buy it, but somebody had picked it up in the mean time. I know it isn't rare or anything, but it did seem a bargain.

Comment

This isnt really a missed bargin but its a miss on a lot of money all the same. When i accidently sold Terranigma for ?5..

Comment

Unless I find a way to override my conscience (possibly by selling my N64), I'll be missing the current Argos Gamecube bargain. I'm going to regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashe
                            Unless I find a way to override my conscience (possibly by selling my N64), I'll be missing the current Argos Gamecube bargain. I'm going to regret it.
                            I think you have missed it already, Argos are sold out of cube's arent they?

Comment

Not a bargain, but Gamestation had a Saturn and a tennis game in the window for ?25 for about a month, after 'humming and harring' for a month i decided i'd buy it only to discover it had gone. ft: (want a guarantee so i dont really want to buy off ebay)

Comment

Working...
                              X