X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acidforblood

Very fast payment and very friendly and polite pm's

Thanks

Very fast delivery, always kept me up to date during transaction. Quality seller here. Thanks!

Comment

Fast, reliable, courteous ? what more can I say!

Comment

Very nice and friendly. Had a great transaction here. Paid me instantly too. Thumbs up from me!
        Thanks again!!

Comment

Bought a GC plus a few games off him. It all arrived quicker than i thought it would, very well packaged, and in pristine condition.

He was also very understanding about delays on my side (bloody nochex took flippin ages to register my new card) for which i am very grateful. He was easy to deal with and I'd be more than happy to trade with him again.

Cheers mate!

Comment

He sent me a DC House of the Dead inlcuidng Gun for free. He sent it super quick and was very polite. If this is how good he is when giving stuff away he must be the greatest trader on here.

Top bloke.

Comment

Excellent trade. Zelda Four Swords came quickly today and in good condition - cheers.

Ono

Comment

Courteous fast comms, and a all round nice guy- recommended!

Comment

i bought 4 pal snes games from acidforblood after explaining that they need to be totally mint, as i wanted them for collecting, not playing.

he reasured me that the games i bought where " 9-10 out of 10, but they are not sealed ".

i asked for the items to be sent recorded delivery and was charged ?8 for the postage.

I received them today, but they where sent by standard parcels.

Each and every box was not in the condition stated, they had the following.....

creases
                  worn corners
                  sticker
                  sticker residue
                  scratches
                  rips
                  dutch version of a game (not noted to me!)

I was going to ask for pics of the items, but when someone says 9-10 out of 10 for condition, you'd expect them to be near perfect. I wasnt expecting someones judgement / selling tactics to be so ****ty!

i've wasted ?65!!!!, and the games are no good to me in this condition. They are going straight on ebay, i hope i break even!

I'd expect this on ebay, not from a long time ntsc-uk member

ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: (9-10 angry faces out of 10)
                  Last edited by canuhavebabies; 14-06-2006, 07:17.

Comment

Top bloke to deal with. Bought Xbox360 and 3 games off him. Items were exactly as described (immaculate) and packaged well. Good communication too, would definitely buy from him again. Cheers matey.

Comment

Working...
                    X