LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAME to FAME!

Stolen from Viz, as the likes of Il Postino will pick up on - but a very funny idea all the same. Anyone on here have a rubbish, tenuous link to a celebrity? Perhaps some of you have a half decent link, but the more ridiculous the better.

I will start the ball rolling by letting you know my ex-boss says she once sucked off Gary Wilmott after he had performed at Southampton Mayflower Theatre, and she was working in the pub next door at the time.

My ex-boss once started dating a girl because she worked for David Bowie. The climax was when he got invited to some private party and managed to offer Bowie a cigarette (he still has the since untouched pack today).
    He later dumped the girl and told her that he'd used her. She said it happened all the time.

Comment

What I find far more bizarre is the fact that your ex-boss (edit -either of you) felt the need to disclose this to you. How the hell did that pop up in conversation?

Personally, I have never performed sexual favours on a celebrity, however.

Comment

That is great, Nijo. Exactly the sort of thing I am after.

The worse the better.

Comment

Originally posted by mid

Personally, I have never performed sexual favours on a celebrity, however.
          lol, I so wish sigs were allowed on here.

Comment

My ex brother in law was one of the founding members of Spandau Ballet.

Comment

I used to live in the same street as Natalie Portman's agent.

Comment

Andy McCluskey and another member of OMD went to my school, but they'd left about 5 years before I started.
                I saw him at an auction once though.

Comment

My childhood friend claims that he is related to Elton John, but I don't really believe him.

Comment

Thought of another one too- I used to skate regularly with the brother of the bloke who plays keyboards for The Coral.

****- and another. A good mate of mine tapped off with the Scottish bird out of Ladytron at a party once. For realsies.

Comment

I were mates with the singer Sam Preston from The Odinary boys at university. I heard a demo of there's in 2k2 or so and it were ****e nu metal. We talked of us making our own band. Now they had a few hits but will soon dissapear after their latest flop.

Comment

Ooh, I've got a tenuous link to Elton John too, but I'm not going to tell you about that (the link might be reading...).

Comment

I once bumped into former WWF wrestler Virgil as he was coming out of Ladbrokes in Shirley High Street

Comment

well links to celebritys does including meeting them to?

Ross kemps father lived in a small village not to far where i lived

I think the woman who played pat butcher owned a holiday caravan in a coastal village about 5 miles where i lived

I met liam and noel gallagher in a pub years ago around christmas time i think one of the girls that noel (or liam) was dating her mother lived there and they visited her

Comment

My wife's cousin is a friend of one of the members of crap, Japanese boy band Tokio.

Comment

Working...
                              X