The games you truly are the King of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The games you truly are the King of....

Time to lay the challenges and claims down....

Soul Calibur (1 or 2) - I fear Saurian might well be my biggest challenger here, (but his Lizard would feel the pain of Mitsu`s blade anyway )

Winning Eleven 6- Final Evo- PS2 or GC- I challenge anyone here to beat me

Power Smash 2/Virtua Tennis 2- again- the challenge has been layed down

Dont TRY IT son!

I'm t3h SICK on Soul Calibur Lizardman should be in EVERYTHING! - dont TRY telling me you dont Ph3344Rrr!!11!

One of the best Pump It Up players (I'm STILL officially World Champion :P *Andamiro said it - not me *)

Psyvariar...up to XB/Colony I'm SICK!

SF3 3rd - tournament standard, sickening parrying!

Starfox - both games = 0\/\/Nn3333D (won 2 SNES in the first tournament ^^)

Segasonic - can finish it without losing any energy.

I was event standard on VF4 but since being banned from the arcades I've gone downhill NUFF! - hopefully I can get it back with PS2 Evo ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
      Dont TRY IT son!

I'm t3h SICK on Soul Calibur Lizardman should be in EVERYTHING! - dont TRY telling me you dont Ph3344Rrr!!11!
      I`ll cut your Lizard Tail off and have it for my Samarai breakfast

Comment

OMG!

Look how he's trying it!111! - Everyone perfected everyone else ennit - was pretty equal between us.... Hang on! Wasnt it Lizardpapa who had the largest win streak?

Hurry up and come back! them challenges were SO sick! Gavin is training up proper again, he was playing day and night to come back and challenge me....

He came down - All he got was 8 losses and that cold lonely feeling...

Comment

OMG!

Look how he's trying it!111!

Hurry up and come back! them challenges were SO sick!
          They were totally fuc*ing disgusting!

Imagine......

Me, you, my mate Dan, Waidat, Mark and those other boys round yours in one sick Cali fest- that would make me faint in its utter stench of sickness

Comment

SSF2X: I can beat Saur pretty consistently on this and could stand up to the Japanese players. Thought I could hang with the best... then I played Gavin :P Next time i'll bring O.Honda and O.Ryu.

Power Smash 2: Not played it in a while though. I know how to control the game nicely.

SFZ3: My Karin is pretty good I guess. I need to be using a stick and the SS/PCB version though. Will get back into it once I have a chipped Xbox and FB.

Comment

tbh, it was pretty equal. Next time, you and I need to get down to a proper first to 20 challenge.

Comment

[quote="Sidez"]Power Smash 2: Not played it in a while though. I know how to control the game nicely.[quote]

OMG- you never challenged me Ade! Why?? Next time.... (you`ll get beats )

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
                  OMG!

Look how he's trying it!111!

Hurry up and come back! them challenges were SO sick!
                  They were totally fuc*ing disgusting!

Imagine......

Me, you, my mate Dan, Waidat, Mark and those other boys round yours in one sick Cali fest- that would make me faint in its utter stench of sickness
                  Dan is a sick brer - but I can now emulate Seung Mina's sweep/highkick combo with Lizardpimp (it's faster and more powerful too) *cancel back+b into G backback+K (it's S-mid S-mid so it juggles too 8) - can add another 2 hits which you cant evade!) - Need to challenge him again cos Gavin got owned so badly by this tech - I have a feeling Lizardboy is now Mina proof!

Gavin's Nightmare is another matter tho - you CANNOT get in! Remember I said about that Ivy player I fear? As of sunday:

- pimped.

Comment

[quote="Tokuda"][quote="Sidez"]Power Smash 2: Not played it in a while though. I know how to control the game nicely.

You weren't ready.

Comment

Goldeneye- Multiplayer anyway, undefeated.

Virtua Tennis - I am a bit poor at number 2, but I am king of this one

Super Mario Kart - Probably a little rusty now though

Comment

Dan is a sick brer - but I can now emulate Seung Mina's sweep/highkick combo with Lizardpimp (it's faster and more powerful too) *cancel back+b into G backback+K (it's S-mid S-mid so it juggles too 8) ) - Need to challenge him again cos Gavin got owned so badly by this tech - I have a feeling Lizardboy is now Mina proof!

Gavin's Nightmare is another matter tho - you CANNOT get in!
                        That disgusts me. I don`t like the idea of you learning a faster version of Sueng Minas sweep to high kick.

But, surely you need to learn a new character on Cali 2, so we can also challenge on that game?? (hint hint).

I never saw Gavins Nightmare I don`t think. He didn`t go on a massive winning streak with him if I saw him anyway- but yeah- I fukcing hate expert Nightmare players- the speeeed and range is sickening.

Comment

[quote="Sidez"][quote="Tokuda"]
                          Originally posted by Sidez
                          Power Smash 2: Not played it in a while though. I know how to control the game nicely.

You weren't ready.
                          ROFLMAO! !111

Look at the Japan team trying it against the UK massive!!! - Sidez dont want none of your mess!

Comment

King of Daytona 2. Scarily I broke all my records on the challenge track when absolutely slaughtered on holiday.

Other than that I have never relly tried to perfect anything. I'm sure i'd kick on any version of Wave Race.

I was the best Super Sidekicks player ever too (although I don't think that was ever popular!)

Comment

[quote="Sidez"][quote="Tokuda"]
                              Originally posted by Sidez

You weren't ready.
                              hahaha- Pioline will smash and volley you to pieces poor poor Adrien

Comment

Working...
                              X