Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was your favourite Streets of Rage character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was your favourite Streets of Rage character?

mine has to be skate he was really quick and suited my play style well, i used to own as skate, how bout u guys?

Skate was poor.

Blaze was my girl. She was quick, whilst being powerful, and she had much greater jumping capabilities.

Comment

Adam for reals. He got dicked over badly though

Comment

Blaze was great

[perv]And if you timed it right when she did a flying kick you could see her under crackers[/perv]

Comment

I always played as Adam in the first game then was forced to move to Axel for 2 and 3.

Comment

skate wasnt poor, his hitting was weak but when you played him well he was awesome, his speed was destructive and like i said he suited my play style !! interesting how noone has mentioned dr.zan or max the two big on power, low on agility guys

Comment

Blaze all the way baby

Nice & quick, good flying kick

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel

Nice & quick, good flying kick
                you wrote that to rhyme didnt u

edit to correct my abonimal typing skills

Comment

I always used Adam in the MD game, but was forced to use Axel in the GG version

Comment

Axel is my favoruite.

Great all-rounder , like blaze, only his special moves seem a lot more effective.

Comment

it has to be skate. that kid had the dopest of all headbutts. plus he could sit on people's heads. mind you, i have only played sor2.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyamoto_San
                        it has to be skate. that kid had the dopest of all headbutts. plus he could sit on people's heads. mind you, i have only played sor2.
                        you hero, fantastic choice

Comment

I always went for Max. Slow he might've been, but strong he was.

Comment

[sound from bedroom]Ohhhhhhhh Blaze, that red number looks constrictive, let me take it off for yo[/sound from bedroom]..... Errmmmmmmm....

MAX!!! Blaze was quite possibly the first pixel hottie!

*midge

Comment

Axel. No contest really. Loved that "minni-tata!!" dragon punch move he used in SOR2.

Comment

Working...
                              X