Free Xbox Live games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Xbox Live games!

When you sign up a friend & they subscribe to Xbox live you get an Xbox Live game (seems every game is on the list except RTCW) Moto GP2 is on the list & Midnight Club 2!
    The more people you sign up the more games you get!

Was gonna keep this to myself....!

Yeh I got that email as well... whats great is I have two friends who are just about to sign up

Comment

When did you guys receive this email?

I haven't got one.....

Comment

I got it too, even better is that I had to buy another starter kit so I will be getting a free game as I put the wifes email address down

Comment

How do you go about getting this sorted out? My friend's about to sign up and I wouldn't mind a free game...

Comment

I think you need the official email, because it includes a link with your user id as the referral.

Comment

I don't even know anyone with an x-box Ah well.

If anyone wants to koin but doesn't have anyone to get a free game. Pick me

TTFN

Comment

The link is:

Just put your tag in the bit after the equals sign, worked for me.

Comment

Just go on www.xbox.com/uk its on there you just click it and fill it in, i'm not logged in and it never asked me for my gamertag.

Comment

does anyone know if MotoGP2 or Midnight Club 2 is region free?

Comment

Couldn't we just make 100s of usernames with the free trials that come with games, to get lots of free games from Microsoft?

$$$$$$$

Comment

Ehm sorry about that.. double post

Comment

Does anyone know if this is still going? Its just that my brother wants Live and I could reap in the rewards 8) .

Comment

Baddie,

I wanted to get live and so a freind of mine (who already had live and wanting to cash in) did an exhaustive search and sadly it looks like the offer has finished. I'm not 100% certain but thats the conclusion we came to and so in the end I just went and bought it from Amazon saving myself 10 quid...

Comment

I did this a while back, got 3 free games

Comment

Working...
                              X