Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the WORST megadrive game you have ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the WORST megadrive game you have ever played?

for me it has to be any of the madden series, there is no help, there is no fun, u dont understand and its a total bore with too many stats, not enuff action, too many stops in the play, this may be what american football is like but it doesnt contribute towards making a fun videogame!!!!

Streets of Rage 2, utter ****e

Comment

Madden is a good game.

The worst would be Rise of the robots. There was just no game there at all.

Comment

Shaq-fu has got to be the most utter pile of crap EVER .And OLLY i hope your being sarcastic if not take this ft: there a scowling not to be forgotton

Comment

Originally posted by olly
          Streets of Rage 2, utter ****e
          i know u olly, u nintendo fanboy, SCRAM

Comment

Yeah, I've never actually played it. Just winding up SOR and cookie

Comment

How can anyone forget the wonder that was Pitfighter?

Comment

Originally posted by acidforblood
                well if u like it i have a copy, cart only u can have for 3 quid inc post

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
                  Oh no my friend you keep it....and keep it safe it'll be highly desirable one day.

Comment

Oh no my friend you keep it....and keep it safe it'll be highly desirable one day.
                    plz my room is swamped with stuff and its only small i need to get rid of some stuff *flutters lashes*

Comment

What about Last Battle and Zoom "come on boy"..****E

Comment

Originally posted by The Game
                        What about Last Battle and Zoom "come on boy"..****E
                        I agree Last Battle the most boring game ever.

Comment

Altered Beast. I recall there being hype around this game. At my local video shop someone rented the only copy for about 3 months! By the time it finally came back I was gagging to own it, but thanks to my gaming guardian angels I rented it first. It is so amazingly awful I was weeping tears of pure salt by the second level.

Character walk, character kick (appalling animation ? leg down, leg up), and character die. All the hallmarks of a classic videogame me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideOutBoy
                            Altered Beast. I recall there being hype around this game. At my local video shop someone rented the only copy for about 3 months! By the time it finally came back I was gagging to own it, but thanks to my gaming guardian angels I rented it first. It is so amazingly awful I was weeping tears of pure salt by the second level.

Character walk, character kick (appalling animation – leg down, leg up), and character die. All the hallmarks of a classic videogame me thinks.
                            that agme was unadulterated ****e, someone bought it off me on edge lord knows why, anyone interested in shadow of the beast?

Comment

anyone interested in shadow of the beast?
                              Shadow of the Beast was rubbish. Although I did only play the SMS version so the MD version may have been better.

Comment

Working...
                              X