Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing of the XB Region free list thread

Hello,

I was wondering if all the irrelevant posts in the region free list could be removed now so thats it neater. We only really need the list of games that are confirmed as being region free. All other replys should be removed. The thread could be used to post a confirmed working game but once that has been added to the main list it should then be removed. Especially as 360 games have now been added.

Can't you just look at the first page? Makes no difference to me how many posts are in the thread as all the info I need is in the original post. It just seems like unnecessary work for the mods to me.

Comment

also can the list state which versions are region free as lot of the games dont say us version or anything so does that mean that any copy of the game is region free ?

Comment

From the sounds of it, an actual proper database/listing is in order, though maintaining it might take some work.

Comment

if anyone wishes to maintain the upkeep of the Xbox Region free list then let me know via pm and I will sort out the appropiate permissions

Comment

I check on here most days so its updated regularly. Have started Volume 3 (link below) as could no longer edit the existing thread.

Volume 3 - http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=54517

Comment

Working...
            X