ToeJam and Earl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ToeJam and Earl.

This is one stunning game. I've expanded the thread that was locked here.

I love the two player aspect and it is just so damn funky. TJ&E 2 is ****e, just a normal platformer with average levels of funk!

i love the first one, utterly funky, while since i played and cant remember the plot or anything but remember it being crazy and very enjoyable, especially in 2 player, looking forward to number 3 when its a bit cheaper like i said and want to pick up 2 just to see what its like anyway!!!

Comment

I never really got the game to be honest. It seems rather dull and empty, and not particularly funky either.

It might be because I never exeprienced it in 2 player mode.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
        It might be because I never exeprienced it in 2 player mode.
        You poor baby. You've missed out. It is what makes the game. When one player is at the elevator and the other just falls down 10 floors! It makes you want to cry... and Dance with the hoola-hoop ladies

Originally posted by Streets of Rage
        i love the first one, utterly funky, while since i played and cant remember the plot or anything but remember it being crazy and very enjoyable,
        Like Pikmin: Crash and have to find parts for ship. You go up the elevator and aviod things like hampsters and the boogy man: "Oggie boogie!!"

I was interested in 3, but it got pretty average reviews... Ah well... TJ&E 4?

Comment

Toejam and Earl 3 is great! a fantastic purchase and one of my favourite xbox games. Plays very similarly to the original, and has a great split screen mode. Recommended!!!!!!!

Comment

Ahhh? the sweet sweet memories. I loved this game. In fact, just recently I have been thinking about it for some reason. I am afraid to re-buy it again though as I fear I may ruin those memories? Sometimes things are best left alone.

But saying that, surely it has the potential to stand the test of time? Anyone played it recently?
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

I took the dive about 2 months ago and bought it again. Its still top class, and the boogie man still makes me laugh my arse off. Toe Jam and Earl has definitely stood the test of time.

Comment

Plisken, what is the story behind TJ&E 3? Has it sold well?

Comment

I played it again recently and its still fantastic, so much funk

Comment

Working...
                  X