Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recommend a Saturn game with 80's music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recommend a Saturn game with 80's music?

I love the Shooter (sorry can't remember its proper genre) 'Sol Bianca' mainly because its awesome 80's style music.

Can anyone recommend a game which isn't necessarily like Sol Feace but is made up for awesome 80's music or cheesey 80's J-Pop?

Looking for a title preferably on the Sega Saturn.

hmm, Gunbird has some Japanese type tunes or how about Keio Yugentai (Keio's Flying Squadron). Hmm, then there's Gekirindan that has some nice disco 80's type music. I have a factory sealed copy if you want it but it won't be cheap !!

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by mcarocks2003
      I love the Shooter (sorry can't remember its proper genre) 'Sol Bianca' mainly because its awesome 80's style music.
      Whoaaah! Is Sol Bianca based on the anime? If so....I need it.

Comment

Lol, i meant to say Sol Feace. Thanks for the suggestions guys,

But Sol Bianca is an awesome sci fi anime. I picked it up cheap on Ebay for 50p. Check out the link for Sol Bianca. I must have been in Anime mode when i wrote this thread.
        Last edited by mcarocks2003; 07-02-2006, 11:17.

Comment

Haha class I thought i was going mad i coulnt find any Sol Bianca game bar the PCE CD rpg.

The music in Darius Gaiden maybe not exactly what your lookingf for, but it is redicolous.

Ridiculously good.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarocks2003
            Lol, i meant to say Sol Feace. Thanks for the suggestions guys,

But Sol Bianca is an awesome sci fi anime. I picked it up cheap on Ebay for 50p. Check out the link for Sol Bianca. I must have been in Anime mode when i wrote this thread.
            I'm glad you like Sol Bianca. It is an awesome anime and a steal at 50p. I know this is off topic but I feel the need to tell you NOT to to buy the 2001 remake. It sucks balls.

Comment

Gekirindan - looks awesome, i might try and find a copy especially since it has awesome anime esque cover art.

Thanks for the warning, i have no intention of watching the new Sol Bianca, for one thing it's mostly done with CGI and looks really tacky. Another great anime with awesome 80's music is Gunbuster.

I've heard Bulk Slash is very good, does anyone know if the music is good on that game too? IMO the music of a game can be the difference between good and brilliant.

Comment

Working...
              X