Dreamcast 2-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast 2-D

Hiya, looking for advice really, i have bought and i owned plenty of dreamcasts, and the time has come to buy one again.

When i reformated my computer (which was before i joined here *i think*) i had plenty of less mainstream decent sites on various formats (because they are less mainstream i'm not saying they are better than worse than ign or gamespot for eg!), point being i've lost all my sites for research and i thought it would be ok to ask here.

I know there are plenty of 2-d shooters and fighters and i've played plenty, is why i always buy one back, maybe i ought to learn and just put it in the attic with my other older consoles but they aren't expensive really hardware wise.

Anyway, aren't i going on! i've started to 2-d arcade game again, but i am a fan of the tried and tested platform genre, i like investing hours into games to get reasonable to good at them.

Can anyone help me compile a list of 2-d platformers any region on the dreamcast, i'm thinking about this, and i can't think of any

Thank you
    Last edited by ShadowDancer; 17-02-2006, 22:44. Reason: hi

I know this might not be the best platform for platformers, and this isn't the reason i'm buying one, but if you can recommend any games i can pick them up, thank you.

Comment

I can only think of Napple Tale - and that wasn't entirely a 2D platformer.

Comment

Working...
      X