Operation thunderbolt snes/Thunderfox megadrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation thunderbolt snes/Thunderfox megadrive

Having played both of these recently on the 'Taito legends' retro collection i was wondering how good the snes/megadrive games are? And also did op thunderbolt get a jpn sfc release? and did thunderfox get a genesis release?
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 22-02-2006, 06:45.

Pretty average on the md tbh.

Comment

Thats never stopped me before, cheers a lot!

Comment

Operation thunderbolt is never on the Snes.....wow never new that.

Comment

Its on the u.s snes dunno about the sfc? Im loving it on the ps2 but i love all them gun games op wolf/thunderbolt, line of fire, beastbusters etc im never happier then when i have a plastic vibrating uzi in my hands and am popping caps left,right and center.

Comment

You can't use guns on the PS2 version right?

If you can im all over that.

Or could just get a gun for xbox roms mmmm.

Comment

Sadly no gun support on the ps2 :-( which is a real shame as there is/was an uzi lightgun avalible for the ps2.
              Last edited by SuperDanX; 22-02-2006, 10:32.

Comment

It was wicked on the Speccy

Comment

Operation Thunderbolt for the snes is a very poor title. The visuals are reasonable, but it lacks variety and excitement. It really is a title best forgotten!

There are much better examples of the genre on the MD ( Dynamite Duke etc.. )

The first level has waves upon waves of the same purple-clad soliders. It's unbelievably monotonous!

Comment

Doesnt look great on the snes in that pic thats for sure:-/ do you know if it came out in japan? To be fair even the ps2/arcade original could be called monotonus if you dont like that kinda thing, i happen to love it though,very 'The wild geese';-)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
                      Doesnt look great on the snes in that pic thats for sure:-/ do you know if it came out in japan? To be fair even the ps2/arcade original could be called monotonus if you dont like that kinda thing, i happen to love it though,very 'The wild geese';-)
                      I really like Military Gun Games. There was an excellent one on the Amiga called ' P.O.W '.

Sadly Operation Thunderbolt on the snes is much weaker than the arcade version.

POW for the Amiga. I bought this cheap as a kid, and it provided lots of shooting fun!
                      Last edited by Leon Retro; 24-02-2006, 01:10.

Comment

Working...
                      X