This Weekend - RTCW - Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Weekend - RTCW - Anyone?

Ok, i know there's another thread just down the page, but people seem to be ignoring that one now...

So, this weekend, I'm thinking late saturday afternoon, early evening, anyone up for Wolfie hi-jinks?

We need another forum blast, and if anyone's interesting in hosting it then say now so we can all make sure we're on your friends list so you can invite us along.

Over to you lot...

Yes pleeeeeaaassseeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
      Yes pleeeeeaaassseeee!
      How did i know you'd be up for it?

Comment

Broadband broke last night - but good now.

My live tag is 'superkully'

I'll add yours to mine.

Comment

You know I'm there, Just tell me when.

Comment

that's what we need to sort out, Eightbit.

As I said, I'm thinking early tomorrow evening for a good session, say about 5ish?

Comment

Hey Squirtle I've been playing RTCW quite alot, if anyone puts a game together I'll be there.

Comment

how do I find you lot?

Comment

Just add us to your Friends List and you can then just do a search for us.

Comment

Anyone up for a bit of Wolfie tonight.....???

If so, I will be logging on around 19:30.

I don't mind hosting if required!

Might see you there then

TR

Comment

I'll pop on for a bit, not been on much since I got Burnout 2.

Comment

g-funk

Yeah, my bro bought burnout 2 at the weekend and I loved it. Great game. Very impressed with the graphics as well, it looks so good. Might even have to snap it up myself if I can find it a bit cheap somewhere.

Also, thinking of getting SOF II on Friday, not yet seen a review but I quite liked it on the PC (all those moons ago).

TR

Comment

You should definitely get ahold of Burnout 2, it aint the hardest of games but the uploading times/scores etc is a great idea. Competing against people on your friends makes you keep playing, I'm after Squirtles scores as we speak (watch your back dude)

I'm a bit worried that SOF2 has had no write ups or hype attached to it, usually when a game just appears in store it means its gonna be ****, but I just can't see how they can go wrong with it. I loved the PC version, highly under-rated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                            You should definitely get ahold of Burnout 2, it aint the hardest of games but the uploading times/scores etc is a great idea. Competing against people on your friends makes you keep playing, I'm after Squirtles scores as we speak (watch your back dude)
                            Catch me if you can...

Comment

anyone still play this. i will be up for a game tomorrow from 7pm ish onwards.

tag InceAray

Comment

Working...
                              X