Do you keep your retro consoles set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you keep your retro consoles set up?

Slightly random question, but I'm amazed at how many people dont keep there retro consoles set up to there TV. Personally I have all of my consoles connected to the mains and the TV 8)

Nah my ****s all unconnected mangled and tied up all over the place.

Untangle, dust off and connect when needed.

Comment

Yep I keep all mine connected but I have some put away that Ive gotten bored off but havent the heart to sell. Ill pull them out on a rainy day

Comment

As I can't use my PC Engine due to a busted Pal modulator, I've only got my DC's and MD's retrowise. Like Baseley said, it's "untangle, dust off and connect when needed", though I 'dust off' first.

Comment

my snes and mvs setup is always connected and under the tv.

Comment

I have both Saturn and PS1 hooked up to the guest room's TV...

Comment

Mark III/MegaDrive (+MegaCD & SMS Convertor)/Saturn/DC - yeah.
              Everything elkse - no.

Comment

I don't keep anything plugged in when I'm not playing it as it's simply not practical. My TV has only got RGB socket and also it not a good idea to leave things plugged into the mains when not in use as it if there's a power surge say good bye. It's also a total waste of electricity.

Comment

I only have 1 cosole plugged in at a time, but my DC and Saturn both sit under my TV all the time.

Comment

My console action started at the N64, so I've got everything set up and in regular use. I've got a C64 which isn't set up. Perhaps I should....

Comment

I keep everything plugged in, wired-up and ready to use at all times. They all have their own stepdown so it's just a matter of plugging the scart lead in (if it's not one of the 3 already in the switcher).

The only thing I'll put away are the controllers.

Comment

I've got my PAL and my JAP SNES connected, as well as my MD. The other **** I hardly play is just collecting dust in my shelf.

Putting the controllers away sounds like a bright idea, Kubrick , the floor in front of my TV is a bloody mess - might start doing that.

Comment

normally i have the GC and Xbox wired up all the time - the Xbox is too bloody bulky to unplug and put away. the DC and N64 sit in the cupboard ready for ignition at a moment's notice. but thanks to me being an idiot and continually buying games, shelf space is becoming severely limited.

Comment

I did have all mine set up but now my 6 month old rug rat is on the go, I've boxed em' up all bar the GC which is out of his reach.. I know he wants to play, but i'm waiting for the dribble/chewing joypad stage to pass..

Comment

No way,too paraniod about dust and dirt and we also have 3 cats that like to sit on electrical equipment and chew cables and leads.

Comment

Working...
                              X