Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brim

Thanks a bunch for the Sports Jam game.
    You've made me such a happy man, I've been waiting for a mint copy of this game for so long!

I can't believe you sent me this game so fast as well!

Anyway, thanks for the polite E-mails and great communication.
    I would love to deal with you again!

Honest NTSC-UK trader here guys!

Purchased some DC games from me, prompt pm's very friendly and paid very quick, (and leaves feedback which is appreciated )

Would highly recommend etc

cheers again
    jason

Comment

Hi,
      excellent buyer,paid instantly within the hour of asking for the game,that can't be bettered and comms were fast and friendly throughout,a total please,utterly recommended.
      Ta famitsu1

Comment

The best kind of seller - honest, quick and pleasant to deal with.
        Many thanks mate - highly reccomended.

Comment

Extremely quick and easy transaction!

Cheers

Comment

Fast and quick, game arrived when he said it would..great coms and an excellent trader ..would easily do buisnes with him again

Comment

Another recommended trader, fast delivery and good communication. Cheers!

Comment

Goods as described , friendly and really fast

Comment

Bought a few promo PS2 titles off me. Smooth transaction, definitely recommended! Cheers...

Comment

Bought a GBA and 2 games off me sent the cash nice and quick and was a pleasure to do buisness with
                    Top Trader and would do buisness with him again without any hesitation and would recommend him 100%.

Comment

Sold him a modded Xbox, paid instantly. Great transaction.

Cheers
                      G

Comment

Instant payment & communication for a couple of PS2 games I sold. Great buyer

Comment

Sold me a White PS2. Done as he said and sent the PS2 and games next day delivery. Great deal too.

Thanks dude.

Comment

top man!!.. traded a psp game with him, he sent it friday, it arrived saturday!!

won't hesistate to deal with him again.. thanks Brim!!

Comment

Bought a US PS Two from me, whole deal was completed in a flash. Great guy, very friendly and excellent communication. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X